11th September 2022, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate after Diploma?

I have passed my final year in a diploma computer science and engineering how to get a migration certificate after dioloma.

13th September 2022, 09:23 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate after Diploma?

To get a migration certificate, students should apply to the current education board (State board/CBSE/ICSE) along with the attached marksheet and school leaving certificate. Also, they have to pay the required fees.
13th September 2022, 10:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to get migration certificate is given below.

You can apply online for your migration certificate.
To start the procedure, you must first log into the portal and select the migration certificate link. On the website, you can access the registration
and online forms. Online payment is available for the charge associated with each application and the relevant certificate.
Finally filling up the application form you have to submit it.
14th September 2022, 01:17 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Your migration certificate application can be submitted online.
You must first log into the portal and choose the migration certificate link to begin the process. You can visit the signup section of the website.
and online forms. The fee associated with each application and the pertinent certificate can be paid online. After completing the application, you must submit it.
15th September 2022, 04:57 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Process to get Migration certificate after Diploma:-

Submit original registration certificate. Photocopy of Final Semester / Year marksheet. Migration Fee is Rs. 250/-, pay through SBI Collect of "West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education & Sill Development" i.e. "WBSCT AND VE AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT".
15th September 2022, 10:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How to get migration certificate after Diploma?

To get a migration certificate, students should apply to the current education board (State board/CBSE/ICSE) along with the attached marksheet and school leaving certificate. Also, they have to pay the required fees.
16th September 2022, 04:59 PM
thugtomas

To get a migration certificate, students should apply to the current education board (State board/CBSE/ICSE) along with the attached marksheet and school leaving certificate. Also, they have to pay the required fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?