5th February 2012, 03:12 PM
BHAMBRIANUJ

How to get my admit card for NIFT having lost application number?

I have lost my nift form application no. What should i do now?? How can i get my admit card for NIFT??

17th December 2012, 03:34 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get my admit card for NIFT having lost application number?

Hello,

It is sad to hear that you have lost your admit card,by the way for all provisional eligible candidates who are applying for NIFT 2012, the admit cards have been despatced by post,in case if you dont get it,you can download the admit card,and paste a photo on it,with attestation from a gazetted officer.

You can download it from the main official website: www.nift.ac.in

You have to wait till its received by post.

Regards,
yash

9th April 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i've been shortlisted for nift situation test, knowing that i've misplaced my admit card, what should i do.. ? it is important to bring it to the situation test :(

15th January 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my application form number for nift entrance examination 2015 then how I will get my admit card??:(..I m so confused please help me to get solution for this problem??soon

24th January 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, in my nift admid card my picture has no shown,i knw it create prblm for me...plz help me...wht to do now...???

21st January 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

There's a picture of my signature instead of my photo on my NIFT admit card. Is that a problem?

23rd March 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified my written exam and my admit card is lost i was not knowing that there will any use of it but now when i am appering for my situation test i don't have it now i need it. what to do plz help.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?