21st June 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

How to get my hall ticket for NET Exam for the year 2012?

how i get my hall ticket net exam for june 2o12

22nd June 2012, 07:28 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my hall ticket for NET Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how i get my hall ticket net exam for june 2o12
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC(University grant commission) twice in a year and for this year June NET Examination is going to be held on 24/June/2012 and eligible candidates was already received their admit cards to appear for the examination.

Those who have not received his admit card, please contact the UGC or the Respective centers where you have send your application form, they will issue you duplicate admit card, please contact soon.

## Email Id: [email protected]
## Help Line No.: 011-24113447

You will be issued the Admission Card by the respective Test Centres after allotment of test venue. If you have not received your admit card then please contact the above number or contact the test centers where you have submitted your application form and for more details check official website.
22nd June 2012, 09:33 AM
jyoti91

hello friend,
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC(University grant commission) twice in a year and for this year June NET Examination is going to be held on 24/June/2012 and eligible candidates was already received their admit cards to appear for the examination.

Those who have not received his admit card, please contact the UGC or the Respective centers where you have send your application form, they will issue you duplicate admit card, please contact soon.

## Email Id: [email protected]
## Help Line No.: 011-24113447

You will be issued the Admission Card by the respective Test Centres after allotment of test venue. If you have not received your admit card then please contact the above number or contact the test centers where you have submitted your application form and for more details check official website.

thank you
22nd June 2012, 11:14 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

NET(National Eligibility Test) exam is conducted by the UGC(University Grants Commission) two times in a year i.e in the month of july and december.

This year exam is conducted on 24-june-2012, already all the members are received their admit cards, but who are don't received their admit cards please contact the phone number 011-24113447, or also you have mail at [email protected] ,
Then you will be issued a duplicate admit card. Also you have check your details where you are applied this exam.

Eligibility criteria for NET exam:-

The candidate should be complete post-graduation in any stream with atleast of 55% marks from a recognised university.

5% of marks relaxation for SC/ST category candidates.

In this the age limits for JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) is the maximum age limit is 28 years and minimum age limit is 18 years, and for Lectureship is there is no maximum age limit but the minimum age is to apply for this exam is 18years.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

For more information you can visit below website
www.ugcnetonline.nic.in

All the best.
3rd July 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam
i have given my net exam 24 dec.2011 but by mistake i fiiled my form in general cateogry basically i belong to OBC cateogry. As per rules i qualified my net exam acc. to OBC cateogry. Is there any procedure, so that i can improve my mistake regarding filling my form in general cateogry.
thanks
nikita
18th September 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have obtained 62% marks in my post graduation through distance mode. am i eligible for net exam?
17th December 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

what to do if i don't receive my net exam hall ticket ?
26th December 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

sir tell me procedure of getting hall ticket of net exam 30/12/12from internet
26th December 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

when is net exam?
26th December 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

net exam hallticket
19th June 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name j.manjunath my form number number msg me sir.june 23/2013 my date of birth 30/11/89 please request kindly in the information sir.my email id [email protected] replay me sir plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?