18th July 2021, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

How to get my original certificate and marksheet from NIOS?

Respected sir, I, Sangeeta D/O Mr Kishan singh Khati have passed my highschool exams from NIOS. My enrollment no. was 340122182008. I have cleared my exams in April /May 2020 but i have not yet received my original certificates and marksheets. On enquiry Reginol center Dehradun they told thatit has been sent to study center G.I.C. Badecheena but school principal told that they have not yet recieved any documents.
Please send me those certificates to my current address
Tara-Sadan, Tildhukari
Post -Siltham.
Pithoragarh. Uttarakhand
Pin -262501

29th January 2022, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get my original certificate and marksheet from NIOS?

Respected,
Sir, I Shaimery Lyngkhoi i have passed my examination of D.el.ed NIOS.I can not get my certificate and marksheet original so what i have to do to get my marksheet and cetificate.please sir help me. This is my email ID.shaimery.lyngkhoi.ranikorssa061.thank you.
30th January 2022, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get my original certificate and marksheet from NIOS?

Respected,
Sir,my name is shaimery Lyngkhoi how do i get my original marksheet and certificate of D.el.ed of NIOS please sir,help me i don't know what to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?