8th March 2012, 11:14 AM
gangas007

How to get my result for SCRA Exam for the year 2012?

1. I will appered upsc SCRA exams 2012 , but i dont no how was i get my results .i want a solution for this , how can i get my result , please ge me an answer ?

8th March 2012, 02:34 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my result for SCRA Exam for the year 2012?

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam.

This exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

For this academic year, SCRA Exam was conducted on 29-01-2012.

Many of the candidates have taken this exam and eagerly waiting for their result.

If you have performed well in the written exam, obviously you can get through the exam.

Its not even 2 months since the SCRA Exam has been completed.

So, it will take a period of more than 2 months for the result to be announced.

As and when the result of this exam is announced, it will be updated in the official website of UPSC.

The result will also be published in Employment News paper.

So, visit the official website of UPSC to know the updated information regarding the result of this exam.

Here it is,
http://upsc.gov.in/
8th March 2012, 05:00 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

SCRA- SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICE exam conducted by UPSC once every year for recruitment of SCRA in the mechanical Dept. of Indian Railway.

The candidate having completed 12th or Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics within the age of 17 to 21 years is eligible to apply for SCRA exam.

The SCRA exam was held on 29.01.2012. The result is yet to be declared. It may takes another 2-3 months to be announced.

The result will be declared in the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in and also will be published in the Employment news hence be updated with the same to know the latest information regarding result of SCRA.
12th March 2012, 12:59 AM
suresh727

==>SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam.

==>Many of the candidates have taken this exam and eagerly waiting for their result.

==>If you have performed well in the written exam, obviously you can get through the exam.

==>This exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

==>For this academic year, SCRA Exam was conducted on 29-01-2012.

==>Its not even 2 months since the SCRA Exam has been completed.

==>So, it will take a period of more than 2 months for the result to be announced.

==>As and when the result of this exam is announced, it will be updated in the official website of UPSC.

==>The result will also be published in Employment News paper.

==>So, visit the official website of UPSC to know the updated information regarding the result of this exam.

Here it is,

http://upsc.gov.in/
29th March 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared SCRA Exam 2012, Now i want to know how could i get my SCRA Exam Result??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?