21st June 2011, 06:09 PM
pradeeeep

How to get the Pune Film Institute entrance exam papers?

how i get pune film institute entrance exam question papers...please send me the papers

Related Questions:
  1. Which books to refer for Pune Film Institute entrance exam?
  2. Sound editing course, film and television institute,pune: Past year question papers for entrance exam
  3. Eligibility for pune film institute entrance exam after BSc and pursuing MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  4. FTII Pune entrance exam question papers?
  5. How to study PG diploma in direction course? Previous question papers of Pune Film Institute? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. Any entrance exam for Film direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? What is the date?
  7. Any entrance exam available for Film Direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? DAte of the entrance exam of MSc Nursing?
  8. Need previous three years papers of Pune Film and Television Institute?
  9. Eligibily for admission in pune film institute in acting course
  10. Is there any long time direction course in Pune Film institute?
  11. Information about the sound engineering course? Entrance which I need to to qualify to get into Pune Film Institute? Minimum qualifications needed?
  12. Any courses for me in film institute of Pune after completing 12th with 70% marks?
  13. Can I do both B.Sc and B.Tech in Sound Engineering? Which college provides such courses? -- [New]
  14. How can i join Pune Film Institute after completing Polytechnic diploma?
  15. Eligibility for admission in FTII Film Direction course? Is bachelors degree from distant education program from Annamalai or IGNOU recognised by FTII Pune?
  16. Best Schools in Chandigarh for 11th Class?
  17. Which entrance exam to answer to get in acting course in FTII Pune? Syllabus of entrance test?
  18. Details of Cinematography in Pune Film Institute?
8th December 2011, 12:53 AM
prashantnokia121

Default Re: How to get the Pune Film Institute entrance exam papers?

You can contact the senior student to get the detail of it.or you go directly to film institute situated on S B road and contact the senior.
31st December 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Where do I get the entrance exam papers for getting into the Pune film institute ?
9th January 2012, 06:56 PM
dafilmschool

Location: Plot No C-3, Street No-11, MIDC,, Mumbai (Bombay), India 400093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where do I get the entrance exam papers for getting into the Pune film institute ?
Hi,

You can get these papers from http://entrance-exam.net/forum/question-papers/
Practice these questions papers to prepare yourself for the entrance test.

Regards,
Digital Academy - The Film School
20th March 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

when the entrance exam for pune film institute in 2013....?
28th April 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I have fine HSC with commerce. Do I need to have physics and maths in my HSC exam to apply for found engg course with FTII? What can i do now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?