17th March 2011, 10:02 PM
deepikadee

How IPE marks will be taken into consideration while allotting EAMCET ranks? Details about the allotment of ranks?

how ipe marks will be taken into consideration while alloting eamcet ranks???????? please give details of allotment of ranks. thank u

27th March 2011, 04:22 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How IPE marks will be taken into consideration while allotting EAMCET ranks? Details about the allotment of ranks?

In A.P the board of intermediate took an decision combine ly wih JNTU that

the weightage of IPE (Intermediate Public Examinations)

i,e, the engineering entrance with effect of this will be able to take the theory marks into consideration..

i.e.

25% of IPE marks will be considered to announce the ranks of EAMCET

but some conditions are there for these

the IPE marks will be considered only with out languages

i.e. only groups..

if a student opt for MPC then only the marks of these three only will be considered and take the 25% of weightage from it this is help ful for the students who came from rural and urban backgrounds this change will have good sense in many of them

25% of marks will be considered from groups..

best wishes

~aditya~

18th April 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How IPE marks will be taken into consideration while allotting EAMCET ranks? Details about the allotment of ranks?

what will be ipe weightage in eamcet 2011?

24th April 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How IPE marks will be taken into consideration while allotting EAMCET ranks? Details about the allotment of ranks?

INTER MARKS IN ELLIZABILITY FOR 1000 MARKS OR ONLY GROUPS(600 MARKS)

3rd May 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Plz inform correctly whatz the weightage of EAMCET & IPE

12th May 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN IN GOOD ENGG COLLEGES FOR B TECH CSE CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LIST OF BEST COLLEGES

25th May 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

how much weightage will be considered for ipe in eamcet 2011

26th May 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN IN GOOD COLLEGE IN ENGENEEINNG I SECURED 810 IN IPE HOW MUCH I NEED 2 GET IN EAMCET SIR PLZ CAN U TELL ME AND WHAT RANK I WILL GET IN EAMCET IF I GET AROUND 86

8th June 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Way to add ipe marks in eamcet

10th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i need to now which iam going to get for 34 marks my ipe marks are 748

14th June 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir will i.p weightage affect the eamcet ranking much?

21st June 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

how will be ipe marks considered for cbse students?

30th June 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 36 marks in eamcet and my inter aggregate is 64% will i be called to the councelling

2nd October 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I AM A ST STUDENT STUDYING FIRST YEAR.TO GET MBBS FREE SEAT MINIMUM RANK ///////

16th December 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

if i get 95% in inter and 130 marks in eamcet,what will be the rank

5th February 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

where would we get blue print of first year ipe board paoer 2012

20th April 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

if a student gets more marks in the improvement exam of intermediate, will they be considered for the weightage in eamcet?

20th April 2012, 08:14 PM
ravi17283

hi,
your IPE marks means only your subject marks not your total marks(including languages).so dont worry about it.your IPE weightage is 25% so it wont make a very big difference. so prepare for EMCET.why i said this is 1mark in EMCET equals to 24marks in your IPE.......best of luck

23rd February 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a bi.p.c student. I didn't write 3 subjects in inter first year. Now i'm studying 2nd year. may i cancel the tree subjects written and to write all 6 subjects of first year in may of this year. or I have to write remaining subjects only. And if i get 450 out of six hundred in i.p.e am how much weightage i get in neet.

27th March 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

is improvement marks wil be considered in eamcet exam or not

19th July 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

what is percent of marks will be cosidered from 1st year

24th July 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Iam samrat i have scored 60% marks in groups in bipc.i want to go longterm. For getting below 2000 rank how many marks should i have to get in emcet 2014. Please answer me?

9th March 2016, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Does first year marks (ipe) are taken into consideration?? Or only second year?? Please reply!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?