9th September 2022, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aerospace or aeronautical engineering after BSc electronic?

Sir if i complete the electronics in bsc can i apply for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? If i can will you tell me all the details of the way of join that engineering.? Please

13th September 2022, 03:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Aerospace or aeronautical engineering after BSc electronic?

Aeronautical engineering is possible after B.Sc. You will be admitted to a college as a lateral entry in 2nd year. For this you will have to appear an entrance test.
There are many colleges that offer admission as lateral entry.
13th September 2022, 06:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Aerospace or aeronautical engineering after BSc electronic?

Aeronautical engineering after bsc is possible. You will be getting admission as a lateral entry to 2nd year in a college. For it you have to sit for a entrance exam. There are so many college which offer admission as lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?