13th September 2013, 01:10 PM
Dee++

How to join Airforce or Research insitute? I am studying BSc part II with physics

I am syudying in B.Sc part 2 with Physics(hons), math and chemistry. I don't want M.Sc. I want to join Airforce or research institute. Is it possible and what can i do ? Pease help me.

15th September 2015, 10:06 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Airforce or Research insitute? I am studying BSc part II with physics

Yes, you are eligible to join the Air Force in the research field after the B.Sc (Physics honors).

To join the Indian Air Force you have to qualify in the CDS examination conducted by the UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between 19-23 years.
* Candidates must have the graduation in the Physics along with the Mathematics.

So you are eligible for it. The examination is conducted in the month of February and the September every year.

To join the research field you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted for the recruitment in the ISRO.
15th September 2015, 02:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Airforce or Research insitute? I am studying BSc part II with physics

Yes, if you are not interested in the M.Sc course you are eligible to join the Air Force and in the research institute but after the final completion of the graduation.

The eligibility to join the Air Force is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and age between the 19-23 years.

other than this for the recruitment in both the case the candidates need to qualify in the entrance examination conducted separately for each of them. To join the AIr force you can appear in the CDS and the AFCAT examination.
15th September 2015, 02:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible for the bachelor's degree in science candidate to join Indian Airforce. You can apply for the Indian AirForce entrance exam which is commonly known as Air Force Common Admission test.

This exam is conducted for recruitment in different branches of Airforce like Flying branch, technical branch, ground duty branch. You are eligible for all but you must have 60% or above marks in bachelor's degree in physics to apply for the flying and technical branch.

The age limit is 19-24 years. The official website is www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?