22nd August 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army? I have given the exam of class 10th from CBSE

dear sir,
myself saurav and i want to join indian army and want to serve the country....recenty i have given exam class 10 from cbse sir can i join indian army.....
sir please tell me as soon as possibe......
thank you.bye

29th January 2013, 04:28 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army? I have given the exam of class 10th from CBSE

HI,

Joining in Indian Army which is a defence force of India with a qualification of just completed 10th standard is not possible as you are not satisfying the needed education qualfiication needed for joining in the force

>> What is NDA ?
> NDA stands for National Defence Academy. NDA Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) two times in a year namely NDA I and NDA II. The examination is conducted only for unmarried male candidates to recruit them for the following wings as given below :-
• Indian Navy
• Indian Air Force
• Indian Air Force
You can choose any stream at 10+2 level as you have to apply for Indian Army. And, according to the eligibility criteria of Indian Army wing, you can choose any stream at 10+2.

FOR MORE,

nda.nic.in

upsc.gov.in
29th January 2013, 07:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army? I have given the exam of class 10th from CBSE

Hello Dear friend ...

To Join Indian Army you must atleast have 12th class from a Recognized university

The minimum age must be 16.5 years

For this you must give NDA exam

N.D.A --- NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

And you have only completed 10th

So I am really sorry to say this you are not eligible to apply for this friend

And the maximum age is allowed up to 19 year s

only unmarried male candidates are only eligible to apply for the exam

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?