9th September 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO after 10th (SSLC)?

Respected Sir, I am studying​ Diploma course in END. I directly joined Diploma after 10th (SSLC). Now, how to join ISRO on the basis of this? Is there any entrance which I need to clear?

14th September 2019, 08:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO after 10th (SSLC)?

As you have completed your diploma course now I would like to suggest you to pursue a degree course related to science or engineering and then after you can appear in ISRO entrance examination. Entrance exam is conducted by ISRO centralised Recruitment Board.

To check the recruitments/vacancies of your interest:
http://www.isro.gov.in/scripts/job.aspx
15th September 2019, 12:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join ISRO after 10th (SSLC):-

After completion your 10th class, opt for science stream in 11th class. Non - Medical stream with computer science will be a great option if you want to join ISRO as technical assistant.
15th September 2019, 01:55 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Candidates who have studied diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electrical are eligible for ISRO's technical assistant posts. If you have studied any one course from the above mentioned then you will be eligible. Otherwise you are not eligible for ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?