11th November 2012, 08:59 PM
manjunath.A.E

How to join as LLB Fresher after passing 12th standard in Mysore JSS college

i passed by 12th std in 1995 in mysore jss collage ooty road and i am working in government job in revenue now iam interested to join to llb fresher please suj me

12th May 2014, 10:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join as LLB Fresher after passing 12th standard in Mysore JSS college

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjunath.A.E View Post
i passed by 12th std in 1995 in mysore jss collage ooty road and i am working in government job in revenue now iam interested to join to llb fresher please suj me
No you can't directly eligible to apply for LLB course. Bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for LLB course. LLB Stand of Bachelor of Law . it is an professional course , The duration of the course for three years . This course having three semesters . For this course you should have good communication skill and presentation skill. The Applicant who completed bachelor degrees like , B.A , B.Sc , B.com , BBA , with 45 % percentage of marks from recognized university. Your an sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 35 % percentage of marks. The Applicant should be qualified in entrance examinations like, Common Law Admission Test , National Law School of India University Entrance Test , Law School Admission Test , with good percentage of marks in order to get admission for LLB course.

List of best LLB colleges :
  • Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies
  • University Institute of Legal Studies
  • University College of Law
  • MS Ramaiah College of Law
  • Amity Law School
  • National Law University
  • Army Institute of Law
  • Rajarshi Shahu Law College
  • Symbiosis Law College
  • Smt Indira Priyadarshini Law College
  • Institute of Law and Forensic Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?