5th June 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

How to join M.Phil after completing 10th from open university?

i finish 10th after open university in annamalai university bba complete than i complete m.b.a in corres now i am intersted to join m.phil which univerity suitable for me

21st June 2012, 08:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join M.Phil after completing 10th from open university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i finish 10th after open university in annamalai university bba complete than i complete m.b.a in corres now i am intersted to join m.phil which univerity suitable for me
If you are willing to pursue M.Phil through distance mode, then you may look to opt for the Global Open University. The University offers M.Phil in various discipline. The duration of the program is one year. Candidate must hold a Masters degree in the discipline in which one is willing to pursue the M.Phil program with.

For detail information refer to the following Link.

The Karnataka State Open University, offers M.Phil program. Candidate seeking to pursue the course must have completed the Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The duration of the program is one year.

For detail information refer to the following Link.
18th June 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Phil after completing 10th from open university?

I have done 10th than Diploma DECE and I am 35 year old now can I do MA in Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?