11th September 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join NASA? What is the percentage needed?

I want to join nasa after tenth class please tell me what percentage I need. In tenth to join nasa

22nd March 2015, 09:24 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NASA? What is the percentage needed?

The best possible way to join NASA is through ISRO. As NASA don't conduct exam for recruitment.

ISRO Entrance Exam-

Indian Space research Organisation (ISRO) conduct entrance exam for their various recruitment.

Qualification Required:

BE / B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate of 65% marks or its equivalent from a recognized University.

Age Limit:

Age limit of candidates must not greater than 35 years.
Relaxation in age will also be made as per University rules & regulations.

Join NASA

To join NASA you must have Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in engineering, biological science, physical science or mathematics and you must have some work experience in ISRO.
22nd March 2015, 04:56 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to join NASA? What is the percentage needed?

First of all NASA is one of the biggest space research organisations in the world. You cannot join NASA just after passing class 10th. You have to have at least a bachelor's degree with major study in an appropriate field of engineering (not engineering technology), physical science, life science or mathematics is required. The degree must include or be supplemented by course work appropriate to the Aerospace Technology specialty for which application is made.

Appropriate Academic Fields of Study for Aerospace Technology Positions:

Aeronautical Engineering
Aeronautics
Aerospace Engineering
Astronautical Engineering
Astronautics
Astronomy
Astrophysics
Ceramic Engineering
Ceramics
Chemical Engineering
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Earth and Planetary Science
Electrical Engineering
Electronics Engineering
Geology
Geophysics
Industrial Engineering
Materials Engineering
Materials Science
Mathematics, Applied or Pure
Mechanics, Applied or Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering
Metallurgy
Meteorology
Nuclear Engineering
Nuclear Engineering Physics
Oceanography
Optical Engineering
Physics
Physics, Applied or Engineering
Space Science
Structural Engineering
Welding Engineering
or other appropriate physical science or engineering field.

You will need a degree in at least one of these areas from an accredited college or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?