16th June 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

How to join Sastra University Thanjavur in B.Tech?

sir g wish to join in sastra university thanjavur in b tech i want to is it is good to study there and is it aicte approved

12th August 2012, 02:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Sastra University Thanjavur in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir g wish to join in sastra university thanjavur in b tech i want to is it is good to study there and is it aicte approved
Candidate who seeks to apply for B.Tech program in Sastra University, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from the Board of Secondary Education, Government of Tamil Nadu or any other accepted by the Board of Management of SASTRA as equivalent thereto with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Candidate with diploma in Engineering / Technology are eligible for direct admission to the second year of the relevant B.Tech Program. Admission are based on the marks secured in the +2 qualifying examination. The duration of the program is four years.

As far as the recognition of the Sastra University is concerned, it is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and The Institution of Engineers has accredited all eligible B.Tech courses offered by the University.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the SASTRA University.
3rd September 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

how to join b.tech in sastra with diploma?
21st December 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i failed in my 12th std cbse board exam ...i amgoing to write compartment exam this year,...do i have any possibilities of getting into SASTRA university >?????
19th February 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

my 12th certificate is not of cbse ....but my state board...so can i apply for the university and...wen we need to submit our marks or percentage
19th February 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

my 12th certificate is not of cbse ....its of my state board ...so how shud i apply n wen shud i submit my marks or percentage
1st May 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i have got 950 in 2 examination.can i have possibility to join in Btech in sastra .do we need cut off. if it is needed wat is tat.do u have hostels for girls.wat is the fees for course and for hostel.
23rd May 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i want admission for btech in sastra university i got 97.5%in state board of andhra pradesh and my mains total is 103 in oc category can i get admission in sastra university TAMILNADU
5th May 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I had secured 93.6%in state board of Andhra Pradesh,can I get admission in sastra university
17th September 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, my son now doing 12 th standard, if he take 1100 out of 1200 , and cut off above 190 i can get admissiong in sastra university?
12th May 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 93% of marks in ap state board and qualified Jee mains in favour of OBC am i aligible to get admission in sastra university
9th May 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I got 980 in ipe and qualified in mains.can I get seat in sastra.what will be total fee for four years with hostel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?