20th May 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in Archeology in Jaipur?

how make career in archeology in jaipur . what i do...please tell me how to makee

10th January 2015, 06:17 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: How to make a career in Archeology in Jaipur?

You can make your career in Archeology after 12th or 10th. You can do Bachelor of Architecture after 12th and Diploma in in Architecture after 10th.
Eligibility criteria to do Archeology course is, 12th with not less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he/ she has passed an examination at the end of the new 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as subjects of examination at the 10+2 level or Diploma (any stream) from a recognised College or University with 50% aggregate marks.
You can take admission through entrance exam such as, IIT JEE, National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture is mandatory for admission to first year B.Arch. course for all architectural institutions in the country, including NITs, IITs, Government Institutions, Private Universities.
The test shall consist of 2 papers:-
(i) Test - I – Aesthetic Sensitivity - 100 marks - duration of test: One hour.
(ii) Test - II – Drawing - 100 marks - duration of test: Two hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?