15th July 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How to make Self Attested documents for the purpose of College admission?

Hi, I have to submit my college admission form along with self-attested documents. What do you mean by self-attested? How can I do attestation on my own?

18th July 2019, 02:15 AM
varun_1518
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to make Self Attested documents for the purpose of College admission?

Hello,
Self attested documents means you have to attest it yourself instead of a gazetted officer. this means all the documents should be signed by you on free running hand,declaring that the documents provided are true by your knowledge.
Yes you can sign them on your own and submit them.
22nd July 2019, 02:53 AM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: How to make Self Attested documents for the purpose of College admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have to submit my college admission form along with self-attested documents. What do you mean by self-attested? How can I do attestation on my own?
Self attested documents requires owner signature, means all documents belonging to the owner had to sign it and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?