11th April 2011, 07:12 PM
vaishali goyal

How to manage my time for AIEEE preparations? Which books to refer? Which are the most important topics in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?

how can i manage my time for aieee preparations? I have only 20 days left! Which books i prefer most?which are the most important topics in physics,chemistry and maths?

12th April 2011, 11:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to manage my time for AIEEE preparations? Which books to refer? Which are the most important topics in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?

A well sounded preparation is needed for the AIEEE aspirants. It is very important to manage time. Hope you are ready with the concepts and take maximum number of mock test and the previous year questions. Use the short cut methods for solving the problems and adjust and improve the time taken for covering each questions. In maths be clear in areas of Geometry, Sets, statistics, integration and differentiation and for chemistry basic concepts in physical chemistry and also the concepts in Organic and for physics Electricity, electronics, laws, thermodynamics and power etc. need attention
17th April 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to manage my time for AIEEE preparations? Which books to refer? Which are the most important topics in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?

I HAVE 20 DAYS FOR THE PREPARATION OF AIEEE WHICH BOOK I SHOULD PREFER FOR MATHS
18th April 2011, 11:31 AM
krupadesai

AIEEE Preparations:

For last minute preparations, here are some tips:

- Clear your concepts on topics which you are good at. Try to solve as many multiple choice questions as possible.

- Solve last years papers of AIEEE.

- Go through basic concepts of different topics using standard NCERT 11th & 12th standard textbooks.

- Note down equations, formulas in short on paper while revising topics in physics, chemistry & maths. This will be useful for last minute reference.

- Study for atleast 12 hours for last 15 days. Practice & work hard during this crucial period.

- In last 3 days revise everything you had prepared for the exam. Stay cool & calm.
18th April 2011, 11:50 AM
Hiren.Akbari

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaishali goyal View Post
how can i manage my time for aieee preparations? I have only 20 days left! Which books i prefer most?which are the most important topics in physics,chemistry and maths?
The important matter is that you have very few days to prepration of aieee. First one note that aieee cylabes is CBSE Board so take the taxt book of central board and refer important topics of lesson and try to remember it. I hope that it will take 7 days. Next take any refrence book and try to solve MCQs of it. so it will creat confidence for you this way you can better result in aieee. Best of Luck dear
7th May 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

which is best book for preparation of AIEEE's exam?
1st July 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for aieee in 6 mnths only. i hv passed 10th std and now in diploma 3rd yr.
24th July 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

what books shall i read for aieee maths
31st July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in BSC-I year. I also want to prepare for AIEEE entrance exam plz tell me how can i manage my time both for BSC-I and AIEEE ent. exam .
15th October 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the best tips for best preprns for aieee in last six months.
15th October 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

what should i do if i have only 2 days for preparation for AIEEE
15th October 2011, 11:26 PM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

For last minute preparations, here are some tips:

- Clear your concepts on topics which you are good at. Try to solve as many multiple choice questions as possible.

- Solve last years papers of AIEEE.

- Go through basic concepts of different topics using standard NCERT 11th & 12th standard textbooks.

- Note down equations, formulas in short on paper while revising topics in physics, chemistry & maths. This will be useful for last minute reference.

- Study for atleast 12 hours for last 15 days. Practice & work hard during this crucial period.

- In last 3 days revise everything you had prepared for the exam. Stay cool & calm.
Thanks
25th October 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me how to prepare for aieee if 6 months are left?
7th November 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

is pradeep and dinesh are sufficient
14th January 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of class 12 and i want to know important lesson of chem. And phys. Plz tell me 9044292328
4th February 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Pls gv me the tips and tricks for stdyng organic chemistry for aieee and iit
10th February 2012, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
what should be rank if student
clear (correct) question from

10 to 20
21 to 40
41 to 60
61 to 75

Bharat Sharma
Mo. 9997296728
E-id: [email protected]
29th February 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

how to revise in last 30 days for aieee and iit
11th March 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I'm Prince, read in H.S 2ND year. I want to know which book shall i refer for the preparation of AIEEE exams ? And last many people say that IIT and AIEEE are different.
11th March 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I'm Prince, read in H.S 2ND year. I want to know which book shall i refer for the preparation of AIEEE exams ? And last many people say that IIT and AIEEE are different.
11th March 2012, 07:01 PM
venkatadrir

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaishali goyal View Post
for aieee exam preparation the following standard text books effectively usefuii
for physics and chemistry ncert text books are preferrable and for maths is r.d sharma
26th March 2012, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

Helo sir i am weak at topic in physics how to make it clear which are easy topic from which questn come directly formula based help me
2nd April 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I have only 20 days left for preparation for aieee? Could you suggest how i should prepare?
19th August 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the best book to refer for aieee physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?