19th July 2022, 04:38 PM
revathism

How many chances are allowed to write supplymentary exam, after completing the course in Kannur University?

How many chances are allowed to write supplymentary exam, after completing the course in Kannur University? I have one paper in 1st semester.(2017 november). I have completed my course in 2019.(2017-19 bathch
)

27th June 2023, 05:05 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How many chances are allowed to write supplymentary exam, after completing the course in Kannur University?

According to the Kannur University regulations, students who have completed their course are allowed to write supplementary exams for a maximum of two chances. However, there are some exceptions to this rule. For example, students who have failed a paper due to unavoidable circumstances, such as illness or an accident, may be allowed to write a third supplementary exam.
In your case, since you have completed your course in 2019 and you have only one paper to pass, you should be able to write a supplementary exam for that paper. You can check with the Kannur University Examination Branch to confirm your eligibility.
Here are the steps on how to write a supplementary exam in Kannur University:
  • Apply for the supplementary exam: You can apply for the supplementary exam online or through the post. The application form is available on the Kannur University website.
  • Pay the application fee: The application fee for the supplementary exam is Rs. 500.
  • Download the admit card: You can download the admit card for the supplementary exam from the Kannur University website.
  • Appear for the supplementary exam: The supplementary exams are usually held in the month of November.
  • Check the results: The results of the supplementary exams are usually released in the month of December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?