27th December 2010, 12:47 PM
M.suganyah

How many groups are there in TNPSC exam? How to get TNPSC exam Group 1 application form?

i want to write tnpsc exams....so plz tel me,how many groups are there & how can i get the tnpsc exam group 1 application?

3rd January 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many groups are there in TNPSC exam? How to get TNPSC exam Group 1 application form?

Hi sughanya,
In TNPSC there were group 1-group4.Group 1&2 is the top level post.You have to get the application form from the post office by paying Rs.30.Now there were online registration also.If you wish you can register online also.
13th January 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many groups are there in TNPSC exam? How to get TNPSC exam Group 1 application form?

how to get the tnpsc exam application
26th January 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

can we choose management and mathematics as optional papers for group1
27th January 2011, 11:33 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.suganyah View Post
i want to write tnpsc exams....so plz tel me,how many groups are there & how can i get the tnpsc exam group 1 application?
dear friend.

TNPSC examination is conducted by the Tamil Nadu government.

There are four groups of Exam.they are group1,group2,group3 and group4.

The forms available the all the head post offices.And the group1 exam online

application over.The dates of group 1 exam date.see that.

Important Dates :

Date of Notification : 29-12-2010

Last date for receipt of applications : 28-01-2011 5.45 P.M.

Date of Preliminary Examination : 22-05-2011 10.00 A.M. – 1.00 P.M.

www.tnpsc.gov.in

all the best............
31st January 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i had completed M.phil English.In which Group,can i Eligble & apply for? Plz explain in brief,the levels of post in services.
4th February 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

how many group exam are there? and what are there?
11th February 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

how to submit the TNPSC application forms, through speed post or through ordinary post?
11th May 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

in which language tnpsc exam i write?i know tamil&english.
8th June 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

sahll i atten tnpsc exam in tamil?which language they will ask questions?how many rounds they are condect?pls reply me........
5th August 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs under tne group1,2,3 and 4. plz list out jobs under the category........ plz reply me................
9th August 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

will every year tnpsc group1&2 exam available
14th September 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

hey . . ,i want to know when tnspc wil be conduct . .and question paper for all paper
14th September 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I am Karthika. I completed my B.E., EEE in May,2011 with a CGPA of 9.08. Can you please guide me for appearing to various posts through TNPSC or UPSC for which i will be eligible. My sincere thanks for willing to lend me a helping hand towards my bright career.
Email: [email protected]
27th September 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i'ma kavitha,i comleted my BPT.paramedical course.can i apply tnpsc exam ?
30th September 2011, 07:36 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How many groups are there in TNPSC exam? How to get TNPSC exam Group 1 application form?

my dear friend.

TNPSC examination is conducted by the Tamil Nadu government.

There are four groups of Exam.they are group1,group2,group3 and group4.

The forms available the all the head post offices.And the group1 exam online

application over.The dates of group 1 exam date.see that.

[B]Important Dates :

Date of Notification : 29-12-2010

Last date for receipt of applications : 28-01-2011 5.45 P.M.

Date of Preliminary Examination : 22-05-2011 10.00 A.M. – 1.00 P.M

www.tnpsc.gov.in

all the best............

good luck
8th December 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

My name ganesh,
I want tnpsc exam anoncement date.
27th January 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i want more detail about groups in tnpsc exams
30th January 2012, 02:07 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi friend

The syllabus for TNPSC Group I exam is:

PAPER-1

1. Modern history of India and Indian culture

* Will cover the broad history of the country from about the middle of the nineteenth century and would include questions on Gandhi, Tagore, Nehru and Periyar.

2. Current events of national and international importance

3. Statistical analysis , graphs and diagrams

*Will include exercises to test the ability to draw common sense conclusions from information presented

4. Social problems and other current sensitive issues

*Will include problems like bonded labour, child labour, gender bias, minorities, SC/ST, illiteracy, poverty, employment etc.

PAPER-2

1. Indian polity

*Will include questions on constitution of India, and Political System in India

2. Indian economy and geography of India

3. Role and impact of science and technology in the development of India

*The candidate’s awareness of the latest developments in science and technology is tested.

4. Tamil language, Tamil society, its culture and heritage

5. Tamil Nadu administration

*Organizational structure, functions, control, social welfare oriented programmes etc. of the government is to be known.

ALL THE BEST
3rd February 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

which group for judicial magistrate job?
20th March 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

How many posting in group 2 examination?
12th April 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, i had completed B.com(ca).in which group?can i eligible and apply for?plz reply me
30th April 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, when will be the last date for applying this tnpsc 2012 exam?
6th May 2012, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i had completed b.com.,.In which Group,can i Eligble & apply for? Plz explain in brief,the levels of post in services.
11th May 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

last five years group 4 exam paper with answer
14th May 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am pavithra.i have completed my M.sc;M.Phil in Mathematics.what jobs can i get thro' TNPSC?Will u guide me?
23rd May 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i am gayathri i completed B.sc. computer science. i eligibility for which group .
5th June 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How many times one can write group I and II?
15th June 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir tnpsc group 1,2,3,4, exam last date and details pls tell me sir. my email id [email protected].
8th January 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

what are jobs available for groupe 1 groupe2 groupe3 groupe4
26th November 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

how many time to write for tnpsc exam?
2nd December 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

wen group3 exams are coming
13th December 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

how group exams in AP or through out india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?