10th September 2010, 08:58 PM
sreenidhi

How many hours of hardwork is needed in class 9th to get placed in AIIMS? Are NCERT books sufficient?

hi....how many hours of hard work in class 9 is needed to get placed in aiims........and i'm a non cbse student..but still i do go through cbse syllabus books (ncert books). is it enough or should i go through some more books.....??????? plz reply me...

25th June 2011, 07:15 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: How many hours of hardwork is needed in class 9th to get placed in AIIMS? Are NCERT books sufficient?

You required 6 to 8 hours to get placed in AIIMS.You must practice objective type question.I know NCERT BOOK is a good book for AIEEE not AIIMS.YOU read ARIHANT BOOK and PRADEEP PUBLICATION ,so you sucess in your mission.
26th June 2011, 12:59 AM
pabolu pradeep

Default Re: How many hours of hardwork is needed in class 9th to get placed in AIIMS? Are NCERT books sufficient?

you are still in 9th class only..you have a good future plan ..understand all your basic concepts in biology , and increase your knowledge

Arihant AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination books are mostly syudied..
26th June 2011, 11:56 PM
kritika@Hans

hi dear
Do hard-work but in the gap of few mints,
DOn't study continuously
and give time to your study 4 hours per day.

yes dear ncrt is good books for you.
1st July 2011, 10:37 PM
rupi

Thumbs up Re: How many hours of hardwork is needed in class 9th to get placed in AIIMS? Are NCERT books sufficient?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenidhi View Post
hi....how many hours of hard work in class 9 is needed to get placed in aiims........and i'm a non cbse student..but still i do go through cbse syllabus books (ncert books). is it enough or should i go through some more books.....??????? plz reply me...
Its nice to see that you are planning from 9th std. But, now you are too small for this. The real preparation time for AIIMS starts from your 11th std. Since, AIIMS is an objective based exam, so you need a good book containing many MCQ's . I recommend you to buy Dinesh's Physics , Chemistry & Biology. Also, dont forget your NCERT books. All the best.
17th July 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE N.C.E.R.T Biology for competition prep should i prefer more.....or.......i should continue with same?
After having done some AIPMT last years question paper i marked that all questions were from N.C.E.R.T should i try more questions......??
24th July 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for jee exams as well as board exams from class 9th ownwards? do i need iit-jee pre foundation books or not?if yes,which isthe best one?
12th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How many hours we must study math
5th September 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

hi.... i am dimpi (class 8). i want to be placed in aiims. plz tell me how to start preparing for it from class 8. i've heard that NCERTs are good. Is it true?
1st October 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i m studying at 9th std, how can i manage my time that i can get placed in AIIMS
7th October 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

are aakash books are good for prepration of iit-jee in
9th class
18th October 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How many hours of hardwork is needed in class 9th to get placed in AIIMS? Are NCERT books sufficient?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenidhi View Post
16 to 18 hours of hard work in class 9th is needed to get placed in aiims.
18th October 2011, 06:47 PM
gurashishsingh

i would not say that you should study day and night as sleep is very important. It should be like this that30 minutes break and 2hours study you should issue some books from library that you think that are related to the syllabus.
25th October 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I m in 2 sec.yr.sc. Still i've intention to get AIIMS in 1st chance.is it possible?I can prepare any how you suggest.plz reply me.
19th November 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabolu pradeep View Post
you are still in 9th class only..you have a good future plan ..understand all your basic concepts in biology , and increase your knowledge

Arihant AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination books are mostly syudied..
how should i study if i hav 2 prepare for iit-jee??? plz reply..
17th January 2012, 05:44 PM
mittal swati
Member+

you have to be studied at least 6-8 hours and the NCERT books are sufficient but you study alot and practise alot and you also practise model question paper
20th January 2012, 01:09 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

>>iit jee stands for indian institute of technology joint entrance examination.

>>the syllabus for the iit jee exam are the physics and chemistry and mathematics and from the 11 th and 12 th ncert books.

>>so you can do your 11th and 12 th ncert books for iit jee exam .you may practice some previous year papers
20th January 2012, 01:21 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Books for IITJEE:

Physics: HC Verma, Pradeep
Chemistry: Pradeep, JD Lee
Maths: Arihant, RD Shrama
19th February 2012, 04:48 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How many hours of hardwork is needed in class 9th to get placed in AIIMS? Are NCERT books sufficient?

DEAR its not the question of hours you devote rather its the interest that you have and dedication towards your goal....prepare a list of your subjects ...prepare your time table ,,,concentrate upon tough topics, join coaching institute like brilliant tutorials or aakash institute etc.....NCERT books along with multiple choice questions are more than sufficiant ,,,,,,good luck
21st June 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

hiii,m tanya i want to knw how many hrs should i study in class 9th and can i start preparing for iit?
22nd October 2012, 06:21 PM
25ishutiwari

as a student of 9th class you should study for 5 to 6 hours..its sufficient for a 9th class student..yes NCERT books are sufficient . forst of all go through the NCERT books then after completing these books go to others books..
23rd February 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY HOURS OF DAILY STUDY IS REQUIRED FOR COMPLETING AIIMS IF NOW I AM IN CLASS 11
1st March 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

if i choose ecoscience...can i do mba...??????????? and join coal india for service
12th April 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I think 8 hours hard work is enough for 1 day. I study 6-8 hours daily and as a result I score the highest in class.
12th April 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I think 8 hours hard work is enough. I study 6-8 hours daily and as a result I score the highest in class. I give 2 hours to mathematics, 1 hour to English and rest to other subjects
16th May 2014, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

my son is class vii in cbsc medium. is ncert book is sufficent for him to be thorough in maths.
26th August 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i have done n.c.e.r.t biology for competition prep should i prefer more.....or.......i should continue with same?
After having done some aipmt last years question paper i marked that all questions were from n.c.e.r.t should i try more questions......??
no its better to try as many questions as possible. Improve your basics and try to read different different books. Aligarh muslim university
31st October 2014, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Hello i am a 12 class student and now as per only 6 months to go for aipmt i have got a little bit confused that what to do and what not to. I was performing well in 11 and starting of 12 but for no reason my performance is falling down plzzzzzz help me out of it
28th June 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to crack aiims mbbs entrance exam in one attempt without any coaching? If yes then how and with which books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?