17th September 2022, 02:01 PM
gowshikasan

How many marks should I score in the CUET to get admission in Christ University?

CUET is an All India level exam that takes place in collaboration with 14 universities. CUET is a national-level entrance test offering admissions to UG, PG and integrated programs in 54 central universities across India. Cuetmock.com provides CUET coaching class and mock tests in which the questions are handpicked by India's top faculties and domain subject experts thus giving the students a golden chance at achieving admission to prestigious colleges and universities.

15th October 2022, 02:47 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: How many marks should I score in the CUET to get admission in Christ University?

The minimum marks you should score in CUET to get admission in Christ university is 70% but one thing I would like to mention here that while selecting a candidates for admission in their institute they, basically judge on the basis of interview and your previous academic records. Interview performance matters a lot her but still giving your best in CUET exam will make your chance to sit for interview round as well. So, both the rounds are important for getting admission in Christ University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?