15th May 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

How many marks should I score in NEET to get free seat in Government Medical Colleges?

please can you say me how much marks i should score in neet to get free seat in govt. medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks should I score to get a seat in government medical college in NEET?
  2. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get free Medical seat in any Government college for OBC student?
  3. How much marks are needed in NEET to get a free seat in medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  5. Can I take admission in government medical college in India? My NEET score is 152
  6. What rank I have to achieve in NEET to get admission in best Medical College with scholarship?
  7. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  8. Can I get government medical seat after scoring 73000 rank in OBC NEET UG?
  9. How much marks are needed to get a seat for medical after scoring 488 marks in NEET?
  10. Will I get a government seat in medical course after scoring 1635 NEET rank
  11. Will I get government medical seat if my NEET exam percentile score is 62.30%
  12. Minimum marks and rank required for KCET to get free medical seat in top medical government college -- [New]
  13. How much marks are required to get a seat in NEET Medical?
  14. Can I get government medical college after scoring 73000 rank in OBC NEET UG?
  15. How to get MBBS seat after scoring 50% marks in NEET UG?
  16. Can I get free seat in B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad if scored 181 marks in NEET being an OBC student?
  17. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  18. How much marks I have to score in NEET-UG to get admission in any government colleges of Maharashtra?
15th September 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks should I score in NEET to get free seat in Government Medical Colleges?

What is the minimum marking for selection in neet
10th December 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks should I score in NEET to get free seat in Government Medical Colleges?

how many marks to get admission in medical collage of neet
5th February 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should i score in NEET to get a free seat in govt.medical college
8th February 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

how many sreats are in neet for general categorie?
17th February 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

how many mark is needed for neet to get govt seats
3rd March 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

how many marks is needed to get govt college in india
19th March 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

how many should score to get free medical seat in govt college under OBC catagory
7th April 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How many marks are needed to simply qualify neet exaimination
8th April 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i am in Guj. Board and want to get admission in Govt. Medical college . Should i take NEET Examination or i will be selected by my 12th std's marks??
21st April 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

how much marks should one get in neet ug 2013 to get a govt seat ???
29th April 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should i get in neet exam to get free seat in sri ramachandra medical college?
30th April 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, m durga...
4th May 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

please can you say me how much marks i should score in neet to get free seat in govt. medical college?
6th May 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

how much score in neet will get me a rank of sc category
6th May 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2161420]please can you say me how much marks i should score in neet to get free seat in govt. medical college any where in India. please help me.
9th May 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MARKS SHOULD I SCORE IN NEET TO GET FREE MEDICAL SEAT IN INDIA PLEASE REPLY ME
14th May 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marksfor a student to get government seat in neet exams?
14th May 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks in neet exam to get a free medical seat?
19th May 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I am sc candidate. how many marks should i score to get a seet in mbbs govt medical collage.
19th May 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

how many should i score in neet to get mbbs govt collage.i am sc candidate.
29th May 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are needed to get free seat in govt medical colleges in madaras . i am mbc candidate.
2nd June 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

How many mark will need to qualify the neet exam for obc canddidate
5th June 2013, 08:56 PM

how many marks should i score in NEET to get free seats in government colleges and how many seats are reserved for general categories
6th June 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

my brother has got 5182 as tamilnadu state rank in neet ug, and 3132 in kerala for sc category, will he get any medical coll?
6th June 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i navpreet got 266 marks in neet i am general there bis any chance for me to get admission in medical colleges in punjab
9th June 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

i have state rank 1600 nd AIR 28000 will i get a govt or private medical college ?
15th June 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I SCORED 194 IN NEET. CAN I GET A GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLGE IN ANDRA PRADESH TO STUDY MBBS?
16th June 2013, 01:09 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The NEET exam was proposed by the Medical Council of India and Ministry of Human Resource Development. CBSE board conducts the exam. The full form of NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and this is for those students who wants to do undergraduate course and postgraduate course in medical. So basically this exam is for the science students only.

Currently there are 271 medical colleges in our country including both the government and private medical colleges. Until NEET came into the scene there were about 25 medical entrance exams which a student can give to pursue this course. As we all know how competitive this exam is, so to ensure one seat in a good college, students were forced to give as many exams as possible.

It is definitely not an easy job to give so many exams as that means getting accustomed to so many different syllabuses and exam patterns. When you already have so much of pressure on your weak shoulder, then energy gets scattered and most of the students ends up with marks they least expected.

To eradicate this problem NEET is now working as an umbrella under which most of the top colleges are there and by getting good marks in this exam you can easily study in any one of the college based on the rank you secure. Thus now you will be able to give your full undivided attention to this exam.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Firstly you need to complete higher secondary examination or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
  • At 10+2 level you need to secure 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.
  • SC/ST candidates needs to get 45% of marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.
  • If you are in the final year then also you are eligible to give this exam.
  • You cannot apply for this exam unless and until you turn 17 years of age.
  • For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates there is 5 years age relaxation.
  • You can give the NEET exam for not more than three times.

Please Note:- You need to get 50 percentile in NEET to qualify. The low percentile is only to ensure that no seat remains vacant.

Hope this helps :-> :->
20th June 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 100000 all ind rank will i get govt or private college for mbbs
22nd June 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Will i get govt.medical college with 75% persentile score
27th June 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that how much rank is req for free seatin medical college
21st September 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir how many mrks in mbbs
12th November 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

how many marks for gov mbbs collage form caste sc
10th May 2016, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Are IPE Marks needed for neet exam and as being an oc candidate how many marks should i score to achieve free medical seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?