15th June 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How many would it take to complete B.Arch after Diploma Civil Engineering?

Hi, I have completed my 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering and now wants to continue my studies with B.Architecture degree course. So, how many years further will it take to complete B.Arch is joined on the basis of Diploma?

14th September 2020, 02:56 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: How many would it take to complete B.Arch after Diploma Civil Engineering?

Bachelor's in architecture (B.Arch) is a five years full-time course. After 3 years diploma course it would take 5 years more to complete this undergraduate degree.
15th September 2020, 01:06 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How many would it take to complete B.Arch after Diploma Civil Engineering?

How many would it take to complete B.Arch after Diploma Civil Engineering

Civil Engineering Diploma holders can go for various advance diploma courses in Drafting and Design, Structural Design and Surveying. Through lateral entry they can do B.E or B. Tech courses in Architect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?