29th May 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How many years required to complete the B.Ed course in Lucknow University?

How may pay amount total course Bed in Lucknow university and how may years course? Can you please provide me the details soon on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

29th May 2016, 09:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years required to complete the B.Ed course in Lucknow University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How may pay amount total course Bed in Lucknow university and how may years course? Can you please provide me the details soon on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
If you have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for B.Ed course in Lucknow university.

Duration for B.Ed course at Lucknow university is 2 years.
30th May 2016, 07:55 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years required to complete the B.Ed course in Lucknow University?

It take two years to complete the B.Ed. course from Lucknow university. Lucknow University conducts the B.Ed entrance exam every year for providing admission to B.Ed course.

Eligibility criteria :-

- The candidates must be a resident of Lucknow.

-The candidate should have completed Bachelors degree with at least 50% in case of the general and OBC candidates.

-The candidate who holds B.E. or B.Tech with a minimum of 55% marks are also eligible to apply for the exam on the condition they have studied Science and Mathematics as their subjects.

-There is relaxation of additional 5% marks for the candidates of reserved category to sit for the entrance exam.

-The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years to apply for the exam.

Application fee for Lucknow University B.Ed. Entrance Exam is Rs. 1000 for general or OBC category and Rs. 500 for reserved category candidates.

Fee for B.Ed. course from Lucknow University is Rs. 14,612/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?