12th April 2011, 03:58 PM
Jacobina Shikongo

How may I get answer of the problem stated here?

What was the aim of the Leaque of nation?
How did Germany feel abou the treaty of Versailles?
Was the Treaty of Versailles success with its aim?

8th April 2015, 11:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get answer of the problem stated here?

Aim of League of Nation:

The league of Nations as set up by the Treaty of Versailles. The main aims were to:

>>Stop Wars

>>Encourage Disarmament.

>>Tackle Diseases.

>>Make the world a better place for living by improving people's working condition.

>>Uphold and Enforce Treaty of Versailles.

Feeling of Germany:

Almost every nation hated the League of Nation as its aims were too ambitious. Germany, USA, Russia were not members. It had no army and the organization was cumbersome.

No, Treaty of Versailles was not successful upto the extent as it was thought when it was signed between different countries of world. It was not successful in achieving its aims which was set at time of formation fully.
10th April 2015, 05:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get answer of the problem stated here?

The aims of League of Nations established by Treaty of Versailles was to stop wars, encourage disarmament as much as possible, tackle the fatal diseases and make the present world the best place for living of human beings by working on people's present livelihood status.

It also aimed to uphold and enforce Treaty of Versailles.

Germany, USA and Russia were not members and they hated the league of Nations and its aims as they were too ambitious.

The Treaty was not successful in long term, at starting it seemed to be fruitful but end results were not as expected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?