9th June 2011, 10:28 AM
pugodse

How may I get the cut-off list of government MBBS and BDS colleges in Maharashtra?

What is cut off list of Govt MBBS & BDS colleges in Maharashtra for year?
send details...

Related Questions:
  1. Last year cutoff for MBBS and BDS course in government college? How many government BDS colleges are there in Maharashtra?
  2. Cutoff list and rank in government medical colleges for MBBS, BDS and BAMS
  3. Cutoff list for government MBBS and BDS colleges in Maharashtra? I come from OBC category
  4. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra?
  5. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  6. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
  7. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list for MBBS for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Cut off list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list of MBBS/BDS for government college admission?
  11. Cutoff list of OBC for MBBS government colleges of Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff for MBBS,BDS colleges in Maharashtra of last year?
  14. Cutoff list of government MBBS and BDS course?
  15. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  16. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Government Medical college after scoring 183 (ISC) cutoff in medical counseling? List of self financing MBBS or BDS colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  17. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  18. Cutoff list of MBBS colleges in Maharashtra?
9th January 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the cut-off list of government MBBS and BDS colleges in Maharashtra?

How many marks I have got in hsc and MHCET to get admission in gov collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?