15th June 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How may I get cutoff list for civil engineering stream of KK Wagh college, Nashik?

pl give me information about cutoff list of civil eng of k k wagh college,Nashik, Gokhale edu of civil eng Nashik and Bhujbal knowldge city,nashik
please reply soon..

14th June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get cutoff list for civil engineering stream of KK Wagh college, Nashik?

what is the cut off of last year?
8th July 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get cutoff list for civil engineering stream of KK Wagh college, Nashik?

plz send the cut of last year
16th August 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut of list of lat year of engg.
27th May 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How may I get cutoff list for civil engineering stream of KK Wagh college, Nashik?
6th June 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

plz send the cut of last year for civil engineering

[email protected]
6th June 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

what is cut off marks for civil engineering college of k k wagh nasik?
23rd July 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

what is cut of marks for civil
4th May 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What is cut off list of civil in k k Wagh an other colleges in nashik plz reply me early .
21st May 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off for jee main 2014 in k k wagh Nashik for engineering?
I belongs to gen category..
31st July 2014, 12:53 PM
Trupti wagh

Post Re: How may I get cutoff list for civil engineering stream of KK Wagh college, Nashik?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;781677]pl give me information about cutoff list of civil eng of k k wagh college,Nashik, Gokhale edu of civil eng Nashik and Bhujbal knowldge city,nashik
please reply soon.?
3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pl give me information about cutoff list of civil eng of k k wagh college,Nashik, Gokhale edu of civil eng Nashik and Bhujbal knowldge city,nashik
please reply soon..
I belong to OBC need the cut off marks for the category for the admission purpase for 1year degree in civil
16th January 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Direct 2nd year Mechanical engineering cut off marks of last year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?