18th February 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the dates of B.Com entrance exams for top 20 colleges of India?

B.COM entrance exams of top 20 commerce colleges in India and also date of sales forms of entrance exams.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Which are the good colleges for Mass Communication in India? Important dates of the entrance exams and how to prepare for the exam?
  3. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  4. List of M.Pharm colleges in India? Date of their entrance exams?
  5. Names of top m.pharm colleges in india? entrance tests and dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. MD course after BAMS, dates of MD entrance exams and issue forms of various universities in India?
  7. Details about M.Tech and top universities or colleges in India offering the same? Which are the entrance exams?
  8. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  9. Colleges offering admission in Law after pursuing B.Com? Top colleges offering this course? Entrance exams which are held?
  10. List of top colleges offering MSc in electronics in India? What is the entrance exam date?
  11. Top law colleges in India and their entrance exams? -- [New]
  12. Top colleges colleges for M.Com course? Syllabus of the entrance exams?
  13. Sale/distribution dates of entrance forms for b.com(hons.) of all institutions of India?
  14. Can I get admission in engineering college by scoring 53%?
  15. Entrance exams of different fine art colleges across India and their forms dates?
  16. How can I get detail information on MBA by correspondence?
  17. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  18. Top 10 private medical colleges in India?
23rd July 2012, 03:58 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get the dates of B.Com entrance exams for top 20 colleges of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B.COM entrance exams of top 20 commerce colleges in India and also date of sales forms of entrance exams.
please send me the details
Entrance exams are not conducted for general or honors B. Com degree courses. However, some College/University do take an aptitude test followed up with a personal round of interview.
Normally, Aptitude test are verbal or online. They ask you questions related to the subjects you choose for your degree course. Generally, the questions are of 12th standard. To check your IQ they would also ask you general knowledge questions from current affairs. This is done to check your intelligence level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?