23rd January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about cut-off marks in manipal institute of technology?

i wana know how much min marks we need to score in MU-OET 2012 for getting a seat in MANIPAL INSTITUTE OF TECNOLOGY....what is the gross amount that we have to spend for the whole tenure of two years in m.tech in MANIPAL INSTITUTE OF TECNOLOGY...please do reply with detailed explanation...and also i wana know about the scholarships for the above queries

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  2. Any chance of getting a freeship after scoring 186/240?
  3. Can I get admission in Sikkim Branch of Manipal Institute of Technology after securing 108/240 marks in Manipal ENAT?
  4. Which college can I choose after scoring 109 with OBC
  5. How much should I secure in AIEEE to get a seat in NIT college?
  6. How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?
  7. How to get admission in government college?
  8. Which colleges will I get in Structural engineering? I have scored 3499 rank in PGCET in civil branch
  9. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  10. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
  11. Admission procedures in various private engineering colleges?
  12. In which college will I get after scoring 737 rank in all India Exam?
  13. Top colleges of Architecture in India? Procedure to join?
  14. What is the minimum marks required to get selected in Manipal institute of technology?
  15. Which college should I get after scoring 17500 in entrance exam -- [New]
  16. Which is the best college in which I can join after passing class 12th?
  17. Which college can I get with 40 score in GATE Mechanical?
  18. Cut off enat score for admission to mit, manipal -- [Most Discussed]
12th May 2012, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about cut-off marks in manipal institute of technology?

i m getting 105 marks in manipal xam is their any chance of getting any engineering branch.......?
13th May 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about cut-off marks in manipal institute of technology?

brother mujhe toh patah nahe chal rha hai 142 laake ke meraa hogaa ke nae teraa kaise bta sakta hun
15th May 2012, 02:50 AM
ab7777

The cut off marks for admission in manipal university is around the 100-105 range.

securing 105 marks gets you right on the borderline and you may just make it to the last counselling session but not get a good branch in engineering.

As far as 142 marks are concerned, a person with 140+ will easily get admission with a branch of their choice. Also, based on the results last year, 140+ marks leads to a rank of under 2000.

Good luck to you both
19th May 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Are these cut-offs only for the campus in manipal or does it include jaipur and sikkim campus as well????
19th May 2012, 09:59 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are these cut-offs only for the campus in manipal or does it include jaipur and sikkim campus as well????
The cut offs are only for Manipal university and NOT the jaipur and sikkim campuses. Also i would like to add that these are only rough estimates made on the basis of previous year's counselling results and manipal university doesnt officially release any cut off figures for any stream.

If you have any more queries, you can reply to this post.
Good luck
5th June 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
I've scored 111/240 in entrance test for M.tech(Civil), What rank I may get and is there any chance of getting Construction Engineering seat.
Regards
5th June 2012, 08:59 AM

Hello,
I've scored 111/240 in entrance test for M.tech(Civil) conducted on 4/6/2012, What rank I may get and is there any chance of getting Construction Engineering seat.
Regards
2nd July 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

how may i get details about masters in hospital administration in manipal institute of technology?
24th May 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I got 101 marks. Will i get a seat in manipal?
24th May 2013, 07:30 PM
wsimrat

got 117 in manipal exam with 6000 rank what branches coulld i expect
26th May 2013, 11:47 PM
ychodneker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab7777 View Post
The cut offs are only for Manipal university and NOT the jaipur and sikkim campuses. Also i would like to add that these are only rough estimates made on the basis of previous year's counselling results and manipal university doesnt officially release any cut off figures for any stream.

Good luck
Are this cutoff marks for MU-OET 2013 Mtech entrance admissions ? What are the cutoff marks for Mtech in Structural Engineering ??
12th June 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

with 25189 rank in manipal exam , can I expect civil, mechanical, electrical branch of b tech or any ? What is the placement rate of manipal university ?How much amount is refundable if admission is not taken?
18th June 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 2591 in manipal institute online exam for m tech can i admission?
19th June 2013, 08:38 PM
ychodneker

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello,
I've scored 111/240 in entrance test for M.tech(Civil) conducted on 4/6/2012, What rank I may get and is there any chance of getting Construction Engineering seat.
Regards
Hi Coolnarayan,

I got your mail from http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-may-i-get-details-about-cut-off-marks-manipal-institute-technology-588238.html. Need ur help. I got 120/240 with 103 rank @ MUOET 2013 for Mtech civil. Do I have a chance for getting structures ?

Thanks,

ychodneker
22nd April 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I hav scored 116/200 in the B tech entrance . Will I get got branch in Manipal ?
23rd April 2014, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

i have got 73/200 in manipal engg entrance exam.would,i be eligible to get admission then which courses would and get and what will my expected rank.
thank you !
23rd April 2014, 09:12 AM
abhinavsinha123

i have got 73/200 in manipal engg entrance exam.would,i be eligible to get admission then which courses would and get and what will my expected rank.
thank you !
24th April 2014, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

I have got 87/200 in MUOET 2014.IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF GETTI?
NG ADMISSION,PLZ HELP.
25th April 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 80/200 in manipal for B.tech. Is there any chances of mine in any branch of manipal
26th April 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i got 120/200 for the 2014 otbs manipal for btech. What rank would I get and what branch?
26th April 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I got 120/200 for the 2014 manipal otbs - btech. What will be my rank and what branch can i expect?
27th April 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 90/200 in manipal for b.tech. Can i get admission for computer sci. or IT ? plz tell me fast.
1st May 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:

Good luck
i have scored 87/200 in the recent manipal test for btech. what is the cutoff score for industrial engineering?
1st May 2014, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir my score in manipal online entrence test is 104/200 for btch can I get admission for electrics and electronics branch in manipal campus .please reply
1st May 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 156/200 marks in MUOET-2014 for B-Tech. What all BRANCHES will I get? PLZ PLZ REPLY SOMEONE!!
2nd May 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 108/200 in Manipal.. will I get CSE in MANIPAL's main campus

THANK YOU
4th May 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 100/200 in btech online test. Which branch may I get in Manipal MIT campus?
5th May 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

getting 80/200 will land me to what rank in MUOET??? pls. sir i nee a reply asap.
5th May 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have got 112/200 in MUOET-2014 can i get ece or cs ...pls reply :(
5th May 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 112/200 in Manipal.Can I get CSE/IT in Manipal campus.Thanking You
8th May 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I have got 104 marks out of 200.what is my expected rank.will i get civil. Please reply.
9th May 2014, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

For B.Tech CS, one must score more than 135/200. A score under 100 is poor and your chances are less.
9th May 2014, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 94/200 will i be able to get civil engineering at manipal campus
10th May 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 123/200 marks in Manipal. Can i get Computer science branch in Banglore branch
13th May 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

my son has scored 105/200 in MU OET 2014 what are his chances of getting manipal university main campus?
13th May 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

my son has scored 105/200 in MU OET 2014 what are his chances of getting manipal university main campus?
13th May 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

15th May 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have scored 108/200 in Manipal.. will I get CSE in MANIPAL's main campus

THANK YOU
Bro I have also scored the same marks n m also nt sure about the streams.. so if u come to know abt ur streams kindly mail me at [email protected]

I would cherish it if u hlp me out

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
16th May 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a seat in manipal with 89/200 marks.Pleasee replyyyy
19th May 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

i have secured 110/200 in the mbbs entance exam of manipal university. how much chance do i have to get into the university? and if so what will be the tentative annual fee?
1st May 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinavsinha123 View Post
thank you !
I too got 73 outta 200 but in 2015. Please tell, can u get seat in any of the campus(Manipal University). Can u get eee in sikkim campus,
thanks in advance...
4th May 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Good luck
Sir, I got 73/200 in MU OET 2015. Can I get EEE or Mechatronics in any campus?
5th May 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SECURED 90/200 IN 2015 please tell us can i get seat in Manipal University.
5th May 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

MY GRAND SON HAS SCORED 90/200 MARK IN THE RESENT EXAM CONDUCTED BY MANIPAL FOR B.TECH ADMISSION . WHAT WILL BE HIS RANK AND WHAT BRANCH CAN HE EXPECT.
8th May 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 118/200 in mu-oet in 2015 . can i get comp sci or electronics branch at manipal main campus . Also what is the fee structure for the entire course?
8th May 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I scored 118/200 in mu-oet 2015. can i get a comp sci or electronics branch at manipal campus. Also what is its fee structure
17th May 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

what are the prospects of anybody getting into manipal university with a score of 48
10th May 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i got 81/200 in 1st attempt to Manipal engineering entrance exam. i belong to OBC. Is there any chance of getting an admission in Manipal college? Pls answer ASAP
28th April 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Will I get aeronautical engineering in Manipal University with 85/200 marks in MU OET 2017?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?