11th February 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How may I get the hall ticket of VAO eligibility test?

fgasb 4 group vao list
please send me the details

13th March 2012, 05:45 PM
venkatadrir

Cool Re: How may I get the hall ticket of VAO eligibility test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
fgasb 4 group vao list
please send me the details
you required details are given below:

Profile:

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) was established in the year was established in the year 1957 as Madras Public Service Commission. The commission was then renamed to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in the year 1970. The commission was established with three members which includes a Chairman and two other members. The major function of the commission is to make recruitment on the government posts in Tamil Nadu through the means of competitive written examination and the personal interview test.

Job Profile:

Interested candidates are invited to apply for the posts of Village Administrative Officer in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Selected candidates will have to work as an adminitrative power for the welfare of villagers.

Eligibility:

Candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years of age as on 1 July 2010.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates are required to have the required minimum educational qualification for applying for the post of Village Administrative Officer in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.

No. of posts: Total 2653 posts are available.

Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000.

Selection process:

Selection of the candidates on the above specified post will be made on the basis of their result in written test and the personal interview test.

How to apply: Filled in application form must be sent (Registered post/Speed post) at the address:

Controller of Examinations,
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,
Omanthoorar Government Estate,
Anna Salai, Chennai – 600002.

Contact Details:

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,
Omanthoorar Government Estate,
Anna Salai, Chennai – 600002.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?