5th March 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How may I get information about Army recruitments in Andhra Pradesh?

sir plies inform me in andhra pradesh armi bharte vaicancec have

20th July 2013, 07:40 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get information about Army recruitments in Andhra Pradesh?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must clearly note that Recruitment in Army or any of the Defense Force of India is not done via State,Its done at India Level that is If there will be any vacancies or Post it will be Declared up in Whole India including every states and districts.
And for that Post Any Indian Citizen is Eligible just he must be having the desired Qualification.

I have Mentioned the Website of Indian Army which Recruit the Citizens,So,Just see your Desired Qualifications and Check for which Post you are Eligible and then Apply for it.

Note:The Basic Eligibility Criteria to Join the Indian Army is that you must have completed your Intermediate that is your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the Recognised Board.
20th July 2013, 07:41 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get information about Army recruitments in Andhra Pradesh?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must clearly note that Recruitment in Army or any of the Defense Force of India is not done via State,Its done at India Level that is If there will be any vacancies or Post it will be Declared up in Whole India including every states and districts.
And for that Post Any Indian Citizen is Eligible just he must be having the desired Qualification.

I have Mentioned the Website of Indian Army which Recruit the Citizens,So,Just see your Desired Qualifications and Check for which Post you are Eligible and then Apply for it.

http://joinindianarmy.nic.in

Note:The Basic Eligibility Criteria to Join the Indian Army is that you must have completed your Intermediate that is your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the Recognised Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?