28th March 2012, 10:08 AM
XXWE

How may I get model question papers for FA entrance test in Kashmir University? How may I get important topics for this exam?

I only need to knw ,how much deep study,i hav to do fa zoology entrance.i m from j & k,as i vant to qualify the entrance from kashmir university.
I only need a view of some questions fa entrance and main important topics on which the paper is settled.

Related Questions:
  1. University of Kashmir-Faculty of education Entrance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology Entrance Test- Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance Test- Linguistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. University Of Kashmir-Faculty Of Physical & Material Science - Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Sciences Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science Entrance - Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical & Material Sciences Entrance Test-Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Biological Science- Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Biological Science Entrance Test- Zoology - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology- Home Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. University Of Kashmir-Faculty Of Physical And Material Science - Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Which books and model papers should I refer for preparing jnu delhi exam for MCA? Are there any important topics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Science & Technology - MCA (M.Sc in Computer Science) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. University of Kashmir - Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical and Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-I: Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th March 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get model question papers for FA entrance test in Kashmir University? How may I get important topics for this exam?

Zology entrance paper was wrong it was injustice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?