28th July 2011, 06:56 PM
antony.cfca

How may I join MA Tamil in any institute of Tamil Nadu after completion of my B.Com?

i have completed b.com can now i study M.A tamil in any university in tamilnadu. Antony
please send me the details

15th July 2015, 02:09 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join MA Tamil in any institute of Tamil Nadu after completion of my B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.cfca View Post
i have completed b.com can now i study M.A tamil in any university in tamilnadu. Antony
please send me the details

M.A Tamil is one of the Post graduate and literature course of 2 years duration. The eligibility needed for doing this course is that, candidate should have completed any degree in any stream from a recognized university and should have got Tamil as subject.

After doing this course there are many opportunities such as you can become a teacher or a professor in a college if you have written the NET Exam (National Eligibility Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?