27th February 2020, 03:50 PM
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 1

How an MBBS China student can apply for MCI Eligibility Certificate if done 11th PCM from CBSE and 12th PCB from NIOS?

Hello Everyone so the thing is that currently i am pursuing my MBBS from China and i am in my third year. Well so the issue is that i need MCI Eligibility Certificate to write the FMGE exam after completing my MBBS. a Brief history about me: I did my 11TH and 12TH from CBSE Board with the following subjects: Physics,Chemistry,Maths,Computer Science,English. Did engineering for a year and then dropped out, main reason was because i was horrible in maths and physics and i really didnt want to continue further and after that to take admission in MBBS i gave Class 12TH Biology exam through NIOS Board as an additonal subject. So the thing is that i have 2 Marksheets now from 2 Different Boards CBSE Marksheet with PCM Subjects and NIOS Marksheet with Biology subject. How do i get the MCI Eligibility Certificate, when i went to MCI Website to apply for certificate it is asking for 11th and 12th PCB Marks and because of that i cannot proceed further. I am pretty sure there are alternative ways to get the MCI Eligibility Certificate. Please Get in touch if there is anyone else like me.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can I get eligibility certificate for MCI? My age is 29 1 29th September 2014 07:07 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: