7th August 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required for B.Com Hons in correspondence in IGNOU

how many marks for b.com hons in correspondence in ignou

7th October 2012, 10:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required for B.Com Hons in correspondence in IGNOU

IGNOU considers a pass in higher secondary exam for admission to B.Com. Medium of instruction will be in Hindi or English language. The minimum duration of the course is 3 years which can be extended up to 6 years. There is no upper age limit for admission. Course fee is Rs. 1600/- per month.
8th October 2012, 12:59 AM
Arajjo

Default Re: How much marks are required for B.Com Hons in correspondence in IGNOU

Hello friend...

B.com are Bachelor degree so eligibility criteria of B.com in ignou are pass out the 12 class.

Full detail here:-

Eligibility criteria of B.com

10+2 or its equivalent

Fees

Rs. 1,300/- per annum

Course Details

Duration (Min) - 3 years
Duration (Max) - 6 years
Medium of Instruction - English / Hindi

Admission Details

Admission notification is generally released in May/June and the last date for submission of filled-in application forms will be September 30 for January session and March 31 for July session.

You purchase the prospectus from the IGNOU Regional Center.

Thanks...

All the Best
8th October 2012, 06:46 AM
shiv puri

Hello friend,

There is no marks limit for admission in IGNOU in correspondence.You have to just cleared the intermediate with any one of the language which is required English or Hindi.There is not also a age limitation for doing a degree.

I hope this helpful to you.....

Thanking you...
15th October 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in ignou for b.com honours in january session(2013) but date is gone,can i do now.
27th October 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i have passed b.com hons. with 49.47 of aggregate from D.U SOL and want to pursue law from D.U..............plzzz inform about marks eligibility....duuration.........
27th October 2012, 07:27 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

Overview Of The B.Com From The IGNOU

Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
Minimum Duration: 3 Years
Maximum Duration: 6 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 1,600
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:
A person with 10+2 qualification is eligible for admission. Non 10+2 candidates who have completed Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP) of the University are also eligible for admission.

More Info : http://www.ignou.ac.in

All The Best!!!!!!!!
27th October 2012, 11:00 PM
Saran 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

>>Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) : Today IGNOU is the largest & most popular university in India for distance learning courses and certificate courses.

>>Eligibility criteria of B.com

10+2 or its equivalent

>>Fees Details
Rs. 1,600/- per annum

Regarding Course Details

Duration (Min) - Three years
Duration (Max) - SIX years
Medium of Instruction - English / Hindi
No limit for Age

Note:

Admission notification is generally released in May/June and the last date for submission of filled-in application forms will be September 30 for January session and March 31 for July session.

11th April 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i hve offered myself for cpt , so what is beneficial for me regular b.com(hons.) or correspondence
12th April 2013, 09:57 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To do B.COM from IGNOU you need the below qualifications

12th pass in any stream
No minimum marks is required in class12th

Fees is Rs 6000
Minimum time to complete this course is 3 years
Maximum time to complete this course is 6 years

Major subjects that you have to study in IGNOU B.COM are:

Business Organisation
Accountancy-I
Management Theory
Mercantile Law
Economic Theory
Elements of Statistics
Company Law
Money, Banking and Financial Institutions
Elements of Costing
Elements of Income Tax
Elements of Auditing
Business Environment
Accountancy-II
1st June 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

how much marks we want to get for get through the ignou bachelor degree examinations?
19th December 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Will iget degree if i do not clear MTE 04&MTE05of Bcom
25th March 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 43% in bcom(Hons) can I increase my % by giving some papers from ignou
1st June 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.com hons through correspondence. is b.com hons is tough. how many minimum hours i have to study if i do b.com hons
10th June 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUB SO CAN I CAN DO BCOM HON BY COMPLETE
9th July 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 2 arts with 57% . Sub: english,punjaabi, political science, history, & sociology .
Can i do B Com .
11th November 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Infosys.? I have secured 86.7 % marks in 10 th 66 %marks in plustwo. 68 %marks in degree b.com from ignou
25th November 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

My 12th marks 50% i can apply B.com hons from Ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?