8th December 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required in Mathematics subject in Intermediate to qualify for B.Sc Nursing?

My 12th board exam result is out and marks are as follows:- Physics-44, Chemistry-44, Biology-50, English-44 and Mathematics-39. Since, my percentage in Mathematics is low will I be able to get admission in B.Sc Nursing?

12th December 2018, 08:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required in Mathematics subject in Intermediate to qualify for B.Sc Nursing?

First thing I would like to let you know that for pursuing B.Sc in Nursing degree course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Marks relaxation of 5-10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So, as the educational requirement for B.Sc Nursing degree course does not require Mathematics as a main subject so you do not have to be worried about your marks in the Mathematics paper.

But, as per your marks, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Sc in Nursing degree course from recognized colleges if you belong to general category as your marks in PCB group does not sum upto give at least 50% which is the minimum requirement for pursuing the same degree course.
14th December 2018, 03:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required in Mathematics subject in Intermediate to qualify for B.Sc Nursing?

Your marks in Mathematics in 12th will not be considered for eligibility subject wise. The aggregate marks in 12th required for Bachelor of Nursing course is 50%.

2. But as per your percentage of marks mentioned here, your aggregate of marks is less than 50%. You can not apply for B.Sc in Nursing course.
14th December 2018, 07:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required for Bachelor of Nursing course is that candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks in board exam. The compulsory subjects for B.Sc in Nursing course is Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Your aggregate marks is less than 50% in board exam and this makes you ineligible for B.Sc Nursing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?