7th May 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

How much marks required in Punjab PMET exam to get admission for MBBS or BDS course?

How much marks required in Punjab PMET exam to get admission for MBBS or BDS course? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? I just wanted to know the minimum criteria which they will look for and how to get the admission for the course?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS?
  2. Can I get a seat in BDS course in Punjab in Private recognized college on the basis of my rank in PMET?
  3. Where will I get the MBBS seat after scoring 460 marks with 800 general rank in Punjab PMET?
  4. Total number of seats in Punjab government colleges for MBBS, BDS through PMET?
  5. How to get MBBS seat in private college after scoring 827 rank in Punjab PMET?
  6. Will I be eligible for admission in medical colleges for MBBS after scoring 77% in 12th and 745 rank in PMET?
  7. Date of counseling for PPMET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for Punjab PMET if Schooling is from punjab but we live in outside punjab
  9. Marks required in CET for BDS or MBBS course through CAP?
  10. Will I be eligible to give Punjab PMET for MBBS course? I have completed 12th from school of Chandigarh
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission for MBBS or BDS in BVP? How will be the pattern of questions for BVP Entrance Exam?
  12. Am I eligible for Punjab, PMET? I have done 12th from Masoori but having residential of Punjab
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 3400 rank in general category and 276 in backward category in PMET?
  14. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS in Punjab after scoring 328?
  15. Can I get a seat in MBBS in punjab(Govt college) after scoring 460 marks in PMET? My category rank is 195 and general rank is 2057
  16. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab after doing 12th in bangalore?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS after scoring 458 marks in Punjab PMT with 2200 general rakn and 14 in freedom fighter quota?
  18. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
8th May 2015, 01:05 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much marks required in Punjab PMET exam to get admission for MBBS or BDS course?

# It is quite difficult to forecast or predict any safe marks level before the examination.

# Cut-off of the examination is a variable property and it is not constant.

# Cut-off of the examination generally goes up or down year to year due to following factors:

* Whether question paper is easy or difficulty.
* Strength of candidates participating in the examination.
* Performance given by the candidates in examination.

# So it is better to try to gain as high marks as possible in order to keep the hopes of getting selected high.

# As per my personal view, it is better to obtain 160/200 marks in the Punjab PMET in order to get seat for MBBS/BDS seat.
8th May 2015, 01:17 PM
ankit740
Member+

Default Re: How much marks required in Punjab PMET exam to get admission for MBBS or BDS course?

Well friend it is very tough to predict any cut off about the exam before the exam has happened because it varies every year.
The cut off of any exam totally depends on the level of question paper and the number of students appearing for it.
But if i give you a rough idea then scoring about 70-80% will make you in the safe zone for this exam.
thank you
26th May 2015, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Do I get admission on govt mbbs or bds after scoring 408 marks with sc reserved?
31st May 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I got 254 marks in pmet is there any seat for backward class and rank is 1442 pls answer
18th June 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Where will I take admission for MBBS after scoring 408 marks general in Punjab PMET?
3rd August 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in mbbs or bds after scoring 398 marks and 807 category (SC) rank In pmet??
28th June 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Will i get admission in mdds government college after scoring 61 % and and I belong to backward class
2nd July 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Will i get admisson in govt mbbs and other govt course after scoring 52% total and 66%in bio in punjab pmt and i belong to general category
2nd July 2016, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Will i get admisson in govt mbbs and other govt course after scoring 52% total and 66% in bio and i belong to general category
12th July 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I scored 601 rank in ppmet bsc nursing 2016 will i be able to get admission in any of the govt college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?