16th December 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 12th board exams for joining Airbus or Boeing after Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?

I’m currently studying in class 12 (Science). I want to pursue my career in the field of Aerospace Engineering. I want to study Aircraft Designer Engineering and after completing my Bachelor degree I want to join Airbus or Boeing Company. So I want to know that how much percentage do I require in class 12th Board Exam to join Airbus Manufacturing Industry ? Does it matter that I have to study from a well reputed University? I want to study in Warsaw University of Technology...How it is?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Punjab Board to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Madhya Pradesh Board to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  3. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  4. What is marks percentage required in 12th board exam to apply for aeronautical engineering?
  5. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  6. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  8. What is the name of the engine use in Passenger Aircraft?
  9. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Aerospace Engineering colleges in Pune and their eligibility criteria details?
  11. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  12. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  13. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  15. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  17. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  18. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
23rd December 2017, 07:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th board exams for joining Airbus or Boeing after Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?

To get a job in Airbus or Boeing, you should have to complete your Bachelor's degree course in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering from a recognised university. You have to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examinations like EAMCET, JEE, etc., and participate in the counselling process to get admission in first year of four years Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering course. You should have at least 60% aggregate marks throughout your studies to apply for job in Airbus or Boeing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?