16th June 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get selected as Aeronautical Engineer?

how much percentage should have a person select as a aeronautical engineer in mnc's

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification and Percentage of marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  2. Required Percentage of Marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  3. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after studying in 11th in Biology group?
  4. What should I do to become an Air Force pilot?
  5. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer? -- [New]
  7. How much percentage is required to join Aeronautical engineer?
  8. How much percentage is required in Aptitude to get selected in PSU?
  9. How to become an aeronautical engineer? I am studying in 7th class
  10. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  11. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Marks required in 12th to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  12. Percentage required to get in Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai?
  13. How should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  14. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  15. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  16. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  18. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
4th October 2016, 01:59 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get selected as Aeronautical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much percentage should have a person select as a aeronautical engineer in mnc's
Mostly the percentage for selection in any MNC companies varies from 60-70%.
But only percentage is not count when you go for the job in MNC. They will test your mental skills, proficiency skills and so on.
Basically they will see your skills these are more necessary in MNC's. They want some extra from any person. What you have extra which make you special from the others that they want.
For the MNC's there is a criteria for selection.
1) Written exam:- In written exam they will test your knowledge.

2) HR Interview:- In interview they will check your skills. If you have done some courses or having skills which you think are helping you in selection than please told them.
1st November 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get selected as Aeronautical Engineer?

How many marks needed in CET for admission in aeronautical engineering colleges ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?