6th June 2013, 11:42 AM
raj maish

How much percentile is needed to get admission in CDAC June

how much percentile to get addmission in cdac june 2013 organised by cdac acts hydrabad.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus? -- [New]
  2. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  3. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  4. Information about CDAC batches for Diploma courses? Entrance exam time table and syllabus?
  5. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  6. Can I join any colleges with 84.63% in CAT?
  7. What is the meaning of GATE qualified? How much percentile is needed?
  8. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  9. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  10. What is the cutof limit of various IIM's?
  11. Admission in Institutes in Trichy, Chennai or Coimbatore after 48.10 MAT percentile in 2010?
  12. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  13. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  14. How can I get admission in CDAC while in final year B.E Computer Science
  15. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  16. What to do after completing B.Tech Electrical other than M.Tech and MBA? Information about Electrical branch related courses and their scope?
  17. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
7th October 2015, 02:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentile is needed to get admission in CDAC June

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) conducts short term computer courses at diploma as well as certification programme level.

The required percentage for to get admission in CDAC June as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

>> 10th: above 70%

>> 12th: above 65%

>> B.Tech or B.E: above 60% in every semester without backlog.

All PG Diploma courses are full-time 6-month courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?