16th February 2012, 08:27 PM

How much rank should I score to get a seat in Coimbatore in Aeronautical Branch?

hi i want to get a seat in coimbatore in a branch of aeronauticl how much rank should i get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Coimbatore in ICE or EEE branch in OC quota after scoring 4370 rank in Amrita entrance?
  2. Will I get a seat in Bangalore and Coimbatore after scoring 8000 rank in Amrita exam
  3. Which branch could I get in Coimbatore Campus after scoring a rank of 881 in Amrita Engineering Exam?
  4. Can I get a seat in Coimbatore campus after passing 12th in Tamilnadu?
  5. Can I get M.Pharm seat after scoring 4343 rank in PGECET? In which college and which branch can I get a seat?
  6. Can I get a seat for aeronautical or any related field? I'm having 78% in academic and IELTS score of 6 and have done 2 projects
  7. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  8. What is the minimum required rank to attain Aeronautical Engineering branch through Engineering Entrance Exams?
  9. How to join in government colleges in Coimbatore after scoring 36.47 in TANCET? How should I get a seat in computer science branch with such marks in CIT, GCT, PSG?
  10. Can I get seat in Aeronautical Diploma near Hubli? -- [New]
  11. What minimum rank should be scored in IIT-JEE to get Aeronautical Engg.? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best college for Mechanical or Aeronautical branch for me if I score 4776 in Orissa JEE?
  13. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 30.33 marks, 4602 rank and 500 in GATE?
  14. Can I get a seat in any NIT or IIT? My branch is instrumentation
  15. Minimum score I should get in EAMCET to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering at Indian Air Force?
  16. What is the GATE score required to get M.Tech seat? I am a IISc or IIT Bomber student
  17. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering seat after scoring 18610 CET rank
  18. Minimum rank required in CET to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
29th July 2015, 09:41 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much rank should I score to get a seat in Coimbatore in Aeronautical Branch?

Aeronautical engineering is one of the best and toughest engineering stream where a person if have the dreams to fly can fulfill it very easily as the company provides its the technical professionals for freeware fly with airbus.

To get the admission in the Aeronautical engineering you have to written the engineering entrance exam either AIEEE or for the IIT exam you can also apply for any university externally as many universities take its personal entrance exam as U.P.E.S. in Dehradun is one of them and best university for such courses and Birla institute in pilani takes its personal exam as BITSAT.

>> After qualifying the entrance exam you have to register for online counselling and fill out your choice of colleges and stream that you want to get admission after that result will be announced in the given duration of time of that counselling and on allotting a seat in any collage you can get the admission in that collage or university.

>> Mostly in AIEEE exam three counselling are allotted if you does not get the seat in collage that you want to gain then can apply for the second counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?