24th April 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How much score should I gain in physics, Chemistry and maths to get good rank in Architecture?

How much score i should gain in physics,chem and math, to get a good rank in architechture?

31st May 2016, 07:01 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How much score should I gain in physics, Chemistry and maths to get good rank in Architecture?

Architecture is a five year course at the bachelor level and two years at masters level, one of the difficult and long courses is one of the difficult, costly course to study,but if you are so much eager than nothing is impossible.

To start with, yes it is necessary to perform well in three main subjects in architecture entrance exam, physics, chemistry and mathematics in order to get a sear in a good architecture college.In entrance exam all three papers consist of 100 marks each,in order to score good rank, it is necessary to score minimum 70% marks in all three subjects each.Only then you can get a college and course of your choice and also the institute in which you want to study. It all depends on marks scored in entrance exam,even higher secondary marks can not save you, you need to perform extremely well in this three subjects to become a Bachelor of Architecture in after 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?