4th November 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in NIT?

Hello Sir, I am giving the exam of CBSE improvement. Please tell me about how much should I score to get admission in NIT or minimum percentage required in class 12th to get admission in NIT? Please answer as soon as possible.

5th November 2016, 07:07 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in NIT?

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology. For getting admission in NIT college you need to appear in the joint entrance examination. For this examination candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board. As per the JEE 2017 rule the minimum percentage required in 12th class for JEE examination is 75% and 65% for SC/ST students. My suggestion to you is that you can score good marks in Joint entrance examination after that you are eligible for NIT admission.
5th November 2016, 07:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in NIT?

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology and NITs are the top rated engineering colleges of India after IITs.

--> To get admission in NIT one has to appear and qualify at least the first stage of JEE i.e; JEE Main which is held by CBSE once every year. Also to be eligible for appearing in JEE Main you must have the qualifications here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying under 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects with at least 45% marks from a recognized board. But for admission in NIT your marks must be at least 60%.

Now since you are appearing in improvement examination of Class 12th board examination so you must appear in all the papers of your board examination and must secure at least 60% in the same too for being eligible for the same examination.

For further details regarding JEE Main you must refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?