7th January 2019, 10:12 PM
St1982

How much time does it usually take for the original certificate to come for degree course from IGNOU?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed MPS course from IGNOU. I have received my mark sheet. I have waited for one year for original certificate to reach but till now I did not received original certificate. Do I need to wait for some more times or do I need to go for convocation?

16th June 2020, 11:59 AM
debanjana_moni
Member+

Default Re: How much time does it usually take for the original certificate to come for degree course from IGNOU?

The original certificate og IGNOU is recieved within 6 months of the declaration of result but if you still do not have it you should certainly go and talk with regional centre officials.
27th September 2020, 11:45 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much time does it usually take for the original certificate to come for degree course from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by St1982 View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed MPS course from IGNOU. I have received my mark sheet. I have waited for one year for original certificate to reach but till now I did not received original certificate. Do I need to wait for some more times or do I need to go for convocation?
First of all, candidates have to collect the convocation form from their regional centre or IGNOU Maidan Gahi, fill it properly,correctly and send it to IGNOU Maidan Garhi, Delhi with DD of Rs 600 to get your original degree certificate at your address.

**To obtain an original degree you have to wait at least six to twelve months for the convocation to be conducted by IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?