8th February 2023, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How is it possible to do BEd having 47% in graduation?

I got graduation in 47%. But I want to do BEd course. So how it possible. Please give me answer

16th February 2023, 11:46 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How is it possible to do BEd having 47% in graduation?

The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course varies from university to university, but generally, most universities require candidates to have a minimum of Graduation or Master's degree with 55% marks scored in final examination. Bachelor's degree in engineering or technology with mathematics and 55% marks scored in final examination, depending on the university's policies. Some universities also require candidates to have studied education as a subject in their graduation.

However, there are some universities that allow candidates with less than 50% marks to take admission in the B.Ed course under certain conditions, such as qualifying in an entrance exam, having relevant work experience, or undergoing an interview process. It is important to check the specific eligibility criteria of the universities you are interested in applying to and see if they have any relaxation in the minimum marks requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?