21st April 2012, 09:37 AM
JANARDAN MODANWAL

How to prepare for CBSE exam? Are NCERT books enough? Books to be referred for Physics and Chemistry?

How to prepare for CBSE exams? Are NCERT books enough? Which books to refer for physics and chemistry ?

7th August 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for CBSE exam? Are NCERT books enough? Books to be referred for Physics and Chemistry?

is ncert enough for score 90 above
7th December 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for CBSE exam? Are NCERT books enough? Books to be referred for Physics and Chemistry?

how to study in last month to score more than 95% in class 12 pcm?
8th December 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Which book should I prefer the most to prepare for class 12th board exams?
And the criteria to prepare for board exams..??
4th January 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

if we have only 2 months left then how to prepare for that??
5th January 2013, 03:57 PM
santoshgupta.nits

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANARDAN MODANWAL View Post
How to prepare for CBSE exams? Are NCERT books enough? Which books to refer for physics and chemistry ?
NCERT Books are the most important for CBSE Exams.
However they are not always sufficient.

for Physics::ABC of Physics, Dinesh Physics
for Chemistry:inesh Chemistry Modern's chemistry
5th January 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to score above 90% if i study very hard for these last two months?
6th January 2013, 05:11 PM
24himani

Yes it is possible if you study hard now also.Just study Ncert thoroughly.
All text questions should be on your tips.
6th January 2013, 05:14 PM
24himani

NCERT Books are the most important for CBSE and are sufficient if you have studied each line carefully along with text questions.
After doing this if you have time then go for nay practise book or last years exams.
6th January 2013, 05:16 PM
24himani

Start from each chapter. learn each line thoroghly.
Make a time table so that you can cover all your syllabus and stick to that.
6th January 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

which books should i refer for 12th science HSC bord exm and NEET
7th January 2013, 02:36 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for CBSE exam? Are NCERT books enough? Books to be referred for Physics and Chemistry?

Quote:

Reference Books For Physics and Chemistry

NCERT books are more than sufficient if you read them thoroughly and do not miss out on any detail given in the book..be it examples or the questions after every chapter..

The only problem with the NCERT books is the mannerism in which the book is made..

It has just crammed up a lot of facts in the books and at times I do understand that it can get quite boring..

You can refer to the following books if you want for additional help in these subjects :-

I have also attached a few previous year question papers of Physics and Chemistry 12th boards..

You can go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
7th January 2013, 09:04 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Yes, NCERT books are sufficient for preparation of CBSE examination. But, you will have to read NCERT books thoruoghly.

You do not miss out on any detail given in the NCERT books. You can also read many side books along with NCERT books.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
20th January 2013, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

name the books to be refered for theory portion for jee main.
30th March 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

tell me the best text book for class 12biology instead of pardeep and ncert
31st March 2013, 10:34 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
Yes almost 65% marks paper is cone form N.C.E.T books...

First you read N.C.E.T books after that you go for previous year question paper...

Friend if you read and understand N.C.E.R.T book then you will defeinatly pass the 12th board exam...

After read you also read books like:-
> H.C Veram For Physics
> Agrawal for Chemistry
etc

ALL THE BEST!
28th June 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

should i study r d sharma for maths in class 10 cbse?
29th June 2013, 02:09 AM
rhiayrash

NCERT textbook is the best material to prepare for cbse exam.You can also go for reference like Physics Modern,Chemistry Modern,R D Sharma in Maths,S L Arorra in Computer science,Biology Modern.You can study R D Sharma and Together with for maths.
16th December 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

How can i get 95% in my cbse class 12th (PCB) in last 2 months? Is ncert book for chemistry enough to score 67 out of 70?
28th March 2014, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

What are good guides for physics12 to attempt cbse board?which all publishrs provide previous years question papers??
2nd June 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

which side book is d bst for phy,chem,bio and english for class 11?
5th September 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

if will do all question of ncert execise and inner in phy and chem then can i get above 80 % and in math every question of maths ncert
11th January 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How can i get 95 per cent in my 12th(pcm)before last two month of board exam
23rd January 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I get 93 percent by studying 1 month...I am in PCM
17th April 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Is ncert books sufficient for 12 th maths ,physics, chemistry, computer science.? How is rs agarwal for maths, pradeep for physics, comprehensive for chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?