14th October 2011, 04:22 PM
ABHIJIT R UGHADE

How to prepare for MPSC exam while studying in MCC college?

Sir i am studing in MCC College doing fincial market.sir i want to know how to get prepare for mpsc exam.

14th October 2011, 06:48 PM
neha bh

Default Re: How to prepare for MPSC exam while studying in MCC college?

List Of Compulsory And Optional Subjects

Compulsory Subjects:
Marathi
English
General Studies – I
General Studies - II

Optional Subjects:
Computer Science
Mechanical Engineering

Here i will explain only about the Mechanical Engineering as per your requirements:

Total Marks : 200
Section - A( Marks : 50 )
Materials and Their Behaviour

Fundamentals : Force, moment, couple, resultant of forces, Equilibrium offorces, friction and friction angle, columb friction, rolling friction andbelt friction, frictional torque in pivot and Collar bearings, MI, Work andenergy

Strength of Materials : Normal and Shearstresses, Stress-strain diagram, thermal stresses, shear force and bendingmoment diagrams, bending stresses in solid, hollow and built up sections,deflection of beams, shear stress distribution, strain energy, torsion ofbars, shafts and helical springs, Deflection of beam under differentconditions, impact load

Theory of Machines : Kinematic link,pair, chain, Mechanism and structure, degrees of freedom, Cams, Gear trains,fluctuation of speed and energy in flywheel, Gyroscope, Balancing of rigidrotor, Single and multi-cylinder engines and V-engines, belts and chaindrives, Hydrodynamic bearing

Engineering Materials : Crystallinestructure of metals and alloys, defects in crystalline materials, Iron-Carbonequilibrium diagram, plain carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron and types,Brass and Bronze, Aluminum, lead, Tin, Zinc- their properties andapplications, Plastic deformation, bearing materials, plastics, ceramics,composite materials, Heat treatment of steels

and go to link:http://www.maharashtraspider.com/res...eparation.aspx

regards
neha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?