1st November 2018, 08:44 AM

How to print out IBPS application for a candidate who has cleared Preliminary?

Sir, my daughter didn't take printout application form before last date of IBPS recruitment. Now she has passed the Preliminary exam. Now, I would like to know that how to printout application form through online in this case?

12th January 2019, 08:15 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to print out IBPS application for a candidate who has cleared Preliminary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1680060283 View Post
Sir, my daughter didn't take printout application form before last date of IBPS recruitment. Now she has passed the Preliminary exam. Now, I would like to know that how to printout application form through online in this case?
There is nothing to worry about. There is no need of application form printout untill the interview round. Once she clears the main examination then after along with the link to download the interview call letter, the link to download the applicationis also made available by the IBPS.

For the moment she just need the main examination admit card and a zerox of id card with
the original.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?