22nd July 2012, 12:03 AM
shaikharifa123

How to pursue CA after B.Com Accounting and Finance

presently I am pursuing My B. com(Accounting & Finanace) studies.
In Second year.
I want to pursue C.A
for that I need scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 5 year Question Papers for 3rd year B.Com course of Mumbai University?
  2. Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges
  3. Last 5 years question papers of TY B.Com(Accounting and Finance)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y.B.Com(Accounting Finance)?
  5. Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?
  6. Best jobs are available in railways? I have cleared B.Com accounting and finance degree
  7. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  8. What are the best jobs available for BAF students? I have cleared B.Com accounting and finance degree
  9. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  10. How to pursue CA after graduation? I am a student of 3rd year accounting and finance
  11. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)?
  12. Which courses can I take after completing B.Com?
  13. Which stream should I go for after 12th commerce
  14. Bangalore University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 5th Semester, Auditing-I, (Paper 5.6) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to get admission in MBA or M.Com after scoring 64% in graduation from NCWEB?
  16. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis? -- [New]
  17. Can I do B.Com after 10th?
  18. Last 5 years TYB.Com Accounting and Finance?
16th August 2012, 08:55 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to pursue CA after B.Com Accounting and Finance

Chartered Accountancy is distance learning course if you are studious than you will not need the coaching and financial problem get solved

as the actual total fee of Chartered Accountancy for whole course is 40000/- rupees which is quite affordable by every candidate.

Whereas if you are still interested in scholorship than Institute provide scholar ship to students who hold extremely good marks in the examination conduct by institute.

For more info about the Scholar ship you can visit the official website of CA Institute.

you can enroll for CPT level of this course as this stage is necessary to clear to reach to a second for all student even if they are graduate.

There are three stages in CA
  • Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
  • IPCC
  • Final examination

For attempting CPT level you have to register your self with the ICAI .

you can apply online of you may buy the prospectus and admission FORM from it's centers.

The list of centers is available in official website of Institute of chartered accountancy course.

Institute of Chartered Accountancy course has it's centers all over INDIA and you may find center near your city.

Duration of Chartered Accountancy course for graduates - 4/4.5 YEARS minimum.

Common Proficiency Test Subjects:

Fundamental of Accounting
Mercantile Law
General Economics
Quantitative Aptitude

Official website

www.icai.org
17th August 2012, 08:16 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend......

CA- Chartered Accountant

There are 3 stages in CA - Course i.e.

** CPT

** IPCC

** Final

after completion you graduation you can direct registered into IPCC course without CPT

CPT is exempted for Graduate student from 1st August,2012

The IPCC have 2 Group

in first group have 4 Subjects

in second group have 3 Subject.....

in each and every subject you must be score 40 percentage and the overall percentage is 50%

after completion of your IPCC you must can do 2 years article ship

Then after you are eligible for Final course..........

all the best........

Regards.......
Tash
12th October 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

i have 53% in b.com can i eligibal for IPCC
12th October 2012, 07:24 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Since you are pursuing B.Com, I would say first complete the graduation course only then apply for the Chartered Accountancy course. After completing B.Com, you can take admission in the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.

You may know that there are three stages in the Chartered Accountancy Course. These stages are known as:

1. Common Proficiency Test (CPT)

2. Integrated Professional Competancy Course (IPPC)

3. Final Course

The first step is the Common Proficiency Test. You can register for the test after completing 10th but can only for it after completing 12th. There are two sections of 2 subjects each in the CPT. You need to score 30 percent marks in each section to clear the Common Proficiency Test.

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

However since you are pursing graduation in commerce, there is a provision to get direct admission for the second stage called Integrated Professional Competancy Course. All you need to do is complete B.Com with at least 55 percent marks. There are total of 7 papers in the Integrated Professional Competancy Course.

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

The third stage is called Final Course. You can only take admission for it after completing Integrated Professional Competancy Course. Final course is the most difficult stage of the Chartered Accountacy. There are total of 8 papers in the Final course.

Group 1

1. Financial Reporting

2. Strategic Financial Management

3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

4. Corporate and Allied Laws

Group 2

5. Advanced Management Accounting

6. Information System control and Audit

7. Direct Tax Laws

8. indirect tax Laws

Chartered Accountancy course is quite affordable therefore there is no scholarship for it.
1st January 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i have 53% in b.com can i eligibal for IPCC
24th February 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

sir ,i'm a ca student and currently have to apply for articleship and side by side i also pursuing b.com from NCWEB.i want to asks that if college and my article permits me than can i pursue that? or i have to asks permission from icai...
14th June 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.com graduate im currently working in a company i would like to take up CA since im eligible to take up the 2nd stage of CA im confused about which kind of best training centers present in Bangalore and which could offer me classes only on sat and sun with a minimal fee structure im also confused if cima would be of a good choice.
10th May 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2nd pu with 94%so can i do ca now or do i want to persue after bcom ?
14th November 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing my final year bcom.I want to do CA.Do I need to write CPT after completing BCOM?How should I proceed further.I have 88% aggregate marks so far.Kindly guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?